Windows 10: Duel monitors

Discus and support Duel monitors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently set up duel monitors, I have one plugged in using a Hdmi and another using a hdmi to a display port, when I try and have the extended... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alexharries, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Duel monitors

I have recently set up duel monitors, I have one plugged in using a Hdmi and another using a hdmi to a display port, when I try and have the extended monitor it won't register the second screen and the only way to have it register this is to unplug it and plug it back in when the pc is on, this obviously isn't good I tried restarting and this doesn't work, all cables and monitors are new. If I turn the pc off I have to redo this evertime any help would be appreciated

:)

alexharries, Jan 14, 2021

2. duel monitors

I upgraded to windows 10 and not my duel monitors do not work? do I have to reinstall a driver?

LeonardLong, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Colly173 Win User
    Connecting to duel monitors

I'm trying to connect my work laptop (at home) to duel monitors. I have an hdmi cable from the laptop to a splitter, then two hdmi cables from the splitter into each of the monitors. However the monitors are both showing the same image, whereas I wanted
    this to be extended. It is identifying screen one as the laptop, and the monitors are showing as screen two. I have to have the laptop open for this to happen, if I close the laptop it only detects one screen. How can I change this so the monitors are showing
    as screen one and two?

Colly173, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Duel monitors

Duel Monitor start up issues

I have tried it , again the monitor works fine when plugged in by it self. or to a different pc. It is not a issue with the monitor or cables. I have been running duel monitors for 10 years never had this problem before, I posted here trying to find someone
    that fixed the issue.

KevinWalker1, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Duel monitors

1. Duel monitors - Similar Threads - Duel monitors

2. Can have different pictures on duel monitors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can have different pictures on duel monitors.: Hello,I have duel monitors which are recognized as 1 and 2. However, I cannot have different backgrounds. I've tried all the methods but it only will change the screen when I pick Monitor 1 and they both show the same picture.Thanks...
  3. Can have different pictures on duel monitors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can have different pictures on duel monitors.: Hello,I have duel monitors which are recognized as 1 and 2. However, I cannot have different backgrounds. I've tried all the methods but it only will change the screen when I pick Monitor 1 and they both show the same picture.Thanks...
  4. I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...: My main pc has a perfectly fine cursor that works great but when I move my cursor down to the tablet it displays a second cursor making it so that I have two cursors at once. It is very annoying, and I was wondering about how to fix it. The tablet is a Kamvas 13 pro, and the...
  5. I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...

I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...: My main pc has a perfectly fine cursor that works great but when I move my cursor down to the tablet it displays a second cursor making it so that I have two cursors at once. It is very annoying, and I was wondering about how to fix it. The tablet is a Kamvas 13 pro, and the...
  6. Windows 11 duel monitor problem perfect fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 duel monitor problem perfect fix: I found the perfect solution to fixing the issue with linking up to a second monitor with Windows 11. I used the item below:StarTech.com USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter - 1080p 1920x1200 - Slim/Compact USB Type-A to HDMI Display Adapter Converter for Monitor - Ex......
  7. Windows 11 duel monitor problem perfect fix

Windows 11 duel monitor problem perfect fix: I found the perfect solution to fixing the issue with linking up to a second monitor with Windows 11. I used the item below:StarTech.com USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter - 1080p 1920x1200 - Slim/Compact USB Type-A to HDMI Display Adapter Converter for Monitor - Ex......
  8. Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers: I have a dual monitor KVM switch PWAY HDMI 2.0 KVM Switch 2 port that I use to switch between work and my personal computer; both are running Windows 10. I upgraded my keyboard recently from a razor gaming keyboard to the new Steelseries APEX PRO keyboard which utilizes a 3.0...
  9. Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers

Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers: I have a dual monitor KVM switch PWAY HDMI 2.0 KVM Switch 2 port that I use to switch between work and my personal computer; both are running Windows 10. I upgraded my keyboard recently from a razor gaming keyboard to the new Steelseries APEX PRO keyboard which utilizes a 3.0...
  10. Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware