Windows 10: Duel screens setup and want to be able to do my own thing on one screen (listen to...

Discus and support Duel screens setup and want to be able to do my own thing on one screen (listen to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is this possible? Maybe sending different audio streams through the front and back aux? I have windows 10 and am happy to list the specs of my pc if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanHope, Dec 30, 2018.

1. DanHope Win User

Duel screens setup and want to be able to do my own thing on one screen (listen to...

Is this possible? Maybe sending different audio streams through the front and back aux?

I have windows 10 and am happy to list the specs of my pc if needed

:)

DanHope, Dec 30, 2018

2. duel screens problem after upgrading from Windows 7 to 10

I have duel screens. When I upgraded to 10 from 7 I lost my duel screen. Both act as 1. Tried all the normal procedures and got no where. Any suggestions?

OP - duel screens

WalterStockwell, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Duel Screens

I've never seen duelling screens. Wow. Like the 2 muskateers!

A two screen (dual) setup is easy. As sneeky says, just plug it into the second socket of your GPU and go to properties in display to set it up. Also investigate www.ultramon.com which I thoroughly recommend for dual TFT setup.

P.S. Try to make sure you have 2 identical screens... otherwise you will have size and color matching problems.

Completely Bonkers, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Duel screens setup and want to be able to do my own thing on one screen (listen to...

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Duel screens setup and want to be able to do my own thing on one screen (listen to...

1. Duel screens setup and want to be able to do my own thing on one screen (listen to... - Similar Threads - Duel screens setup

2. With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.: For some context: I have a laptop and a larger screen attached via hdmi. The larger screen is set as primary and laptop screen as secondary. I like the larger screen as primary as its the larger and don't like having to keep moving the apps over if the laptop screen is the...
  3. With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.: For some context: I have a laptop and a larger screen attached via hdmi. The larger screen is set as primary and laptop screen as secondary. I like the larger screen as primary as its the larger and don't like having to keep moving the apps over if the laptop screen is the...
  4. With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. cant do things on the right side of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant do things on the right side of my screen.: The right side of my screen hasn't been working. For example, when I try to click something on the right side or scroll it won't let me.I do not think it is an app running in the background because if I close all of the running apps and go to my home screen and try to drag...
  6. cant do things on the right side of my screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant do things on the right side of my screen.: The right side of my screen hasn't been working. For example, when I try to click something on the right side or scroll it won't let me.I do not think it is an app running in the background because if I close all of the running apps and go to my home screen and try to drag...
  7. cant do things on the right side of my screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Screen keeps doing weird things

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen keeps doing weird things: Sometimes, when I use Windows, my current application turns black or white, and my screen flashes a screen of blue, orange, and green. Any help? submitted by /u/ScorpionTakedaIsHere [link] [comments]...
  9. random thing on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    random thing on my screen: Hi i installed garage band on windows 10 then some weird browser is on the top of my screen and it is so annoying please help me get rid of it .I have tried my best and shut down the pc and it is still there...
  10. My screens are one screen...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screens are one screen...: [IMG]I really need help with this. What is happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screens-are-one-screen/62de0ec4-272c-487e-b44e-a40345a5710e