Windows 10: dueling computers

Discus and support dueling computers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my gf just got a new lap top and whenever she changes a setting on that the change effecs my computer and vice versa. WHY? How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Guy Atwood, Apr 12, 2019.

1. dueling computers

my gf just got a new lap top and whenever she changes a setting on that the change effecs my computer and vice versa. WHY? How do I fix this?

:)

Guy Atwood, Apr 12, 2019

2. duel screens problem after upgrading from Windows 7 to 10

I have duel screens. When I upgraded to 10 from 7 I lost my duel screen. Both act as 1. Tried all the normal procedures and got no where. Any suggestions?

OP - duel screens

WalterStockwell, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Fif23 Win User
    About to buy Xeon ES CPU, Which stepping would be safest

Im gonna have a duel xeon cpu setup, was looking to get couple of E5 ES models since the retails are so expensive, PC will be used for work, obviously
    Just need to know what stepping are safe to deal with

Any ideas, suggestions let me know !

Thanks !

Fif23, Apr 12, 2019
  4. dueling computers

duel monitors

I upgraded to windows 10 and not my duel monitors do not work? do I have to reinstall a driver?

LeonardLong, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

dueling computers

1. dueling computers - Similar Threads - dueling computers

2. After duel boot always has to type recovery key for opening windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After duel boot always has to type recovery key for opening windows.: I recently duel booted my PC to windows and Ubuntu and now whenever I open windows it keeps asking me recovery key. I have the recovery key but it's just hard to type recovery key everytime I open windows....
  3. After duel boot always has to type recovery key for opening windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After duel boot always has to type recovery key for opening windows.: I recently duel booted my PC to windows and Ubuntu and now whenever I open windows it keeps asking me recovery key. I have the recovery key but it's just hard to type recovery key everytime I open windows....
  4. Duel wallpapers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duel wallpapers not working: Hi. I'm trying to setup separate wallpapers for my laptop and connected monitor, but it's not working. i've done research and i found that i should go to the wallpaper settings, right click the wallpaper i want, and there should be "monitor 1/2" but when i do it on my laptop,...
  5. Duel wallpapers not working

Duel wallpapers not working: Hi. I'm trying to setup separate wallpapers for my laptop and connected monitor, but it's not working. i've done research and i found that i should go to the wallpaper settings, right click the wallpaper i want, and there should be "monitor 1/2" but when i do it on my laptop,...
  6. I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...: My main pc has a perfectly fine cursor that works great but when I move my cursor down to the tablet it displays a second cursor making it so that I have two cursors at once. It is very annoying, and I was wondering about how to fix it. The tablet is a Kamvas 13 pro, and the...
  7. I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...

I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...: My main pc has a perfectly fine cursor that works great but when I move my cursor down to the tablet it displays a second cursor making it so that I have two cursors at once. It is very annoying, and I was wondering about how to fix it. The tablet is a Kamvas 13 pro, and the...
  8. Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers: I have a dual monitor KVM switch PWAY HDMI 2.0 KVM Switch 2 port that I use to switch between work and my personal computer; both are running Windows 10. I upgraded my keyboard recently from a razor gaming keyboard to the new Steelseries APEX PRO keyboard which utilizes a 3.0...
  9. Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers

Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers: I have a dual monitor KVM switch PWAY HDMI 2.0 KVM Switch 2 port that I use to switch between work and my personal computer; both are running Windows 10. I upgraded my keyboard recently from a razor gaming keyboard to the new Steelseries APEX PRO keyboard which utilizes a 3.0...
  10. Duel Monitor KVM Switch - Keyboard not being recognized on one of the computers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware