Windows 10: duh

Discus and support duh in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; jhjlad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duh/e5a263d1-3734-4fc8-ba92-a30a5195421e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ran Salem, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Ran Salem Win User

duh

jhjlad

:)

Ran Salem, Jul 2, 2022

2. HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

As an adition to the steps your posting step 0 should be uninstall any other sli hack like hyper SLI 1.0 before continuing.

i know that might be a duh step but my brother-in-law would disagree.

zippitysplat, Jul 2, 2022
  3. freeboy Win User
    AMD Overclockers Club

what is loosening? ok and what is a cpu stepping, duh I feel like I am twelve!

freeboy, Jul 2, 2022
  4. duh

Win 10 calendar with holidays

Many thanks Paulo GM! You know I did all those steps, but failed to notice the scroll bar when it listed all the countries - duh! duh :) Maybe I'll blame the Windows developers for making the scroll bars so skinny! Thanks again.

Hula_Baloo, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

duh

1. duh - Similar Threads - duh

2. duh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duh: jhjlad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duh/e5a263d1-3734-4fc8-ba92-a30a5195421e
  3. Total duh moment... anyone around to help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Total duh moment... anyone around to help: I was going to troubleshoot my network and i kitty wanted loves so needless to say i entered netsh and now my prompt has changed from windows\system32> to netsh> and i cant for the life of me remember how to change it back....
  4. HYPER-V limit of hard disks -- Duh !!!!! OK My error

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    HYPER-V limit of hard disks -- Duh !!!!! OK My error: Hi there everything was fine, performance etc -- RAID worked with 2 physical HDD's. However looks like I can't have more than 4 HDD's including the boot virtual disk so 3 physical + boot disk (possibly can add more virtual HDD's but that's not what I want) -- I had 1...
  5. Duh leted a user account when it was still logged security issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Duh leted a user account when it was still logged security issues: I deleted (or duh leted long story) a user account when it was still logged in (I know I know stupid). I have a folder that was created by this user with thousands of files in it. Found the user in the registry using regedit (see attachments). If I delete the user in regedit...
  6. Duh! with windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Duh! with windows update: Reading about the last update and that some people were having trouble with it. Further read that MS was withdrawing it, then I noticed that I could no longer check for updates! The "check now" icon was no longer there. There was an optional update sitting there that was not...