Windows 10: Dull colour saturation

Discus and support Dull colour saturation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just bought this new computer because it has Windows 10.Acer Aspire 3 The colour saturation on the windows supplied pics look great, but as soon as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeffPonech, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Dull colour saturation

I just bought this new computer because it has Windows 10.Acer Aspire 3

The colour saturation on the windows supplied pics look great, but as soon as I go anywhere the picture looks dull like an old newspaper.

What the heck?

:)

JeffPonech, Oct 3, 2020

2. Colors are dull and not very saturated (Acer Nitro 5)

Hi. For some reason, the colors on my display seem a bit dull and not very saturated, like some reds look a bit orange on my laptop, but when i go on the exact same pages but from another device, the colors look perfectly fine. If someone could send some
    help for this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Redplays907, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Dull screen needs help

Bulldogxx I tried both ways suggested the article that offered step by step and neither system solved the dull colors, dull screen problem. All they did was rearrange my desktop. Any other suggestions?

Sorry about the sassy rejoinder to your sassy remark, I think they are both funny now that I am old and don't take myself seriously.

karencarpenterZA, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Dull colour saturation

Colour changes when load photographs to laptop

Hi Shawn,

It the full photo, very bad dull colour and the face goes like a very odd dull grey colour

MaryConway, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Dull colour saturation

1. Dull colour saturation - Similar Threads - Dull colour saturation

2. Why are my colours different saturated when displayed on MS desktop or pdf?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my colours different saturated when displayed on MS desktop or pdf?: In Lightroom or Photoshop, the colours are correct. I calibrated my monitor again and updated all drivers. Also, I cleaned out all profiles in MS colour management and use only the one created by x-ray. When I open the exported jpg in sRGB converted from ProPhoto then it...
  3. Dull colour on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dull colour on windows 10: The 1st pic is from my phone and 2nd from pc. The pc one has very dull/faded color.Is there any way to make it look better?Even my 2012 pc had better colorsettings?!...
  4. Saturation

Saturation: I've been pulling my hair out trying to find a way to just change the saturation on my display. The graphics command center doesn't function as it used to and all tutorials I've seen just don't work anymore because of updates moving things around. All I want is to change my...
  5. Scree colour saturation

Scree colour saturation: Hello, Every time when in turn on my night light mode, the colours on the screen become very saturated. it really irritates my eyes! When night light is off, everything is fine....
  6. Dull Brightness

Dull Brightness: I installed the May 2020 update but after that i am facing a brightness issue i.e the screen appears to be dull in my laptop. Can anyone suggest methods to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dull-brightness/6e952d28-2f12-40a5-97ec-161a4906ed25
  7. Colours too saturated on new XPS 15 7590

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colours too saturated on new XPS 15 7590: I recently 3 days ago received my new purchased Dell XPS 15 7590, and I find its colors to be much too saturated. Being a graphic designer, I can't use it for work since colors on my device aren't reflective of industry standards and what other devices see. I've looked...
  8. Colors are dull and not very saturated Acer Nitro 5

Colors are dull and not very saturated Acer Nitro 5: Hi. For some reason, the colors on my display seem a bit dull and not very saturated, like some reds look a bit orange on my laptop, but when i go on the exact same pages but from another device, the colors look perfectly fine. If someone could send some help for this, it...
  9. Colour Saturation problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colour Saturation problem: Hi I've come across this new problem,and i would like some help with it.When i start some games,the screen is over saturated in different colours(red,green,white).When the game crashes,it is always like the screen below too much white on screen. [ATTACH] How do i fix...
  10. Laptop display colour fades and becomes dull after BIOS factory setting reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop display colour fades and becomes dull after BIOS factory setting reset: Product: HP Probook 450 G4 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 October 2018 update (64-Bit) After factory resetting the BIOS settings, the laptop display colour faded to unpleasant shades of each and every colour that it displays, is dark and colours appear to be washed...