Windows 10: Dum **** bug

Discus and support Dum **** bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have a bug so i downloaded some mods for a game before i downloaded the mods i had about 102 gigabytes left once i downloaded them i had like 84... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheoSnyder, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Dum **** bug

i have a bug so i downloaded some mods for a game before i downloaded the mods i had about 102 gigabytes left once i downloaded them i had like 84 gigabytes left but then i deleted them all and the game i was downloading them for and all my other games and it still says i have 81 gigabytes left i can't find any ways to scan for viruses and i need to be able to play gzdoom without lag and it's kind of annoying please give me some help or fix this in last time i checked which was the day i wrote this my computer is up to date and it said that there was no files i needed to delete help.

:)

TheoSnyder, Feb 12, 2022
  2. Ghot Win User

Computer going dum di dum dum

Oh good. NOW I can post this....

The title dum, di, dum, dum, immediately brought to mind, the 1st four notes of...

3. Computer going dum di dum dum

My computer has started going dum di dum dum every minute. If I restart it goes away but a couple days later it starts up again. It starts in the morning when I first start to use the computer. It is a desktop running Windows 10 Version 20H2(OS Build 19042.1110. Windows Defender has not detected anything.

SueJohnson, Feb 12, 2022
  4. x509 Win User

Dum **** bug

Computer going dum di dum dum

rotflmao.

Thema:

Dum **** bug

1. Dum **** bug - Similar Threads - Dum **** bug

2. Blue Screen PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 14f and how to anaylze dum file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 14f and how to anaylze dum file: Hey,I have tried to understand the winDbg analysis for the dmp file as to why I am getting a blue screen,Usually, it happens after the PC is in sleep modeI am using win11 on a laptop ASUS ROG Strix g152 questions:1 how do you get info from the winDbg analysis to understand...
  3. Blue Screen PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 14f and how to anaylze dum file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 14f and how to anaylze dum file: Hey,I have tried to understand the winDbg analysis for the dmp file as to why I am getting a blue screen,Usually, it happens after the PC is in sleep modeI am using win11 on a laptop ASUS ROG Strix g152 questions:1 how do you get info from the winDbg analysis to understand...
  4. Dum **** bug

Dum **** bug: i have a bug so i downloaded some mods for a game before i downloaded the mods i had about 102 gigabytes left once i downloaded them i had like 84 gigabytes left but then i deleted them all and the game i was downloading them for and all my other games and it still says i...
  5. Microsoft being Dum!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft being Dum!: its saying that I don't have x64 processor!When I clearly do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-being-dum/2e1f6791-5b41-44d0-bed7-74a59f5a4f3e
  6. Microsoft being Dum!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft being Dum!: its saying that I don't have x64 processor!When I clearly do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-being-dum/2e1f6791-5b41-44d0-bed7-74a59f5a4f3e
  7. Microsoft being Dum!

8. Computer going dum di dum dum

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer going dum di dum dum: My computer has started going dum di dum dum every minute. If I restart it goes away but a couple days later it starts up again. It starts in the morning when I first start to use the computer. It is a desktop running Windows 10 Version 20H2(OS Build 19042.1110. Windows...
  9. The bug of all bugs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The bug of all bugs: Today I woke up and hopped on my PC and it appears I've lost all admin rights. I'm the only account on the PC. No malware on the system, nothing really changed since last night. It was working fine until I woke up this morning and my programs wouldn't open. Can't open...
  10. bug bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bug bug: When will they fix the search bar freeze bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-bug/4feb56c7-077e-4bd4-817e-f344cb099b17"