Windows 10: Dumb mistake!

Discus and support Dumb mistake! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone can suggest a way how to unlock a locked windows 10 because my sister locked it and don't remember the password. Idk if it is possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anger_Karen, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Dumb mistake!

Does anyone can suggest a way how to unlock a locked windows 10 because my sister locked it and don't remember the password. Idk if it is possible. Also I could take it to service but I don't have a job.

submitted by /u/anger_Karen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/anger_Karen, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Sk68994 Win User

ASHA SERIES IS DUMB.

Its a **bleep** phone. Its a dumb s40 series. I had done great mistake by buying it. Samsumg galaxy y is better than this **bleep** mobile. Do you agree then comment

Sk68994, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Is there any way that I can bypass the password requirement when it is in the 'lockscreen' mode?

Hello,

Kindly let us know what exactly happens after performing above steps.

• Do you still get a prompt to enter the login password?
    • Did you perform the above steps without any mistake?
    I would suggest you to restart your system once and then try to perform above steps and check.

Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 19, 2021
  4. BizVoigt Win User

Dumb mistake!

Am I a dumb as* for dealing with Microsoft Mobile????

Well I dumb then! Thanks for your imput!!! Microsoft went to he** after Gates stepped back. I got punk for a phone and again dummmmbbbb. If somebody makes it right Ill hook them up and thank them with ahhhh cash. Yet Im out of hope Dumb mistake! :(

BizVoigt, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Dumb mistake!

1. Dumb mistake! - Similar Threads - Dumb mistake

2. My virtual machine windows 10 pc is acting so dumb.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My virtual machine windows 10 pc is acting so dumb.: Hi:I had this alt virtual computer machine: Windows 11 is my host but the topic is my virtual pc in VMware,I set it for a boot option for my virtual pc so i can fix my main pc if hacked: or i used it to test some stuff,Now this virtual alternitive pc is month and 2 days old,...
  3. My virtual machine windows 10 pc is acting so dumb.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My virtual machine windows 10 pc is acting so dumb.: Hi:I had this alt virtual computer machine: Windows 11 is my host but the topic is my virtual pc in VMware,I set it for a boot option for my virtual pc so i can fix my main pc if hacked: or i used it to test some stuff,Now this virtual alternitive pc is month and 2 days old,...
  4. My virtual machine windows 10 pc is acting so dumb.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Copilot is still dumb like a rock

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Copilot is still dumb like a rock: Microsoft launched Windows Copilot with some fanfare alongside the Windows 11 2023 Update. Microsoft promised that the baked-in artificial intelligence would assist Windows users "in work, creation and play". Copilot is "designed to accelerate your tasks, reduce friction and...
  6. blue screen nvlddmkm video_tdr_failure keeps happening dumb files attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen nvlddmkm video_tdr_failure keeps happening dumb files attached: hey there this error nvlddmkm video_tdr_failure keeps happening randomly to me even after trying the driver unnistalling method in safe mode following this video method https://youtu.be/F8OLhUAPDq0this is the link to the dumbfile :...
  7. blue screen nvlddmkm video_tdr_failure keeps happening dumb files attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen nvlddmkm video_tdr_failure keeps happening dumb files attached: hey there this error nvlddmkm video_tdr_failure keeps happening randomly to me even after trying the driver unnistalling method in safe mode following this video method https://youtu.be/F8OLhUAPDq0this is the link to the dumbfile :...
  8. blue screen nvlddmkm video_tdr_failure keeps happening dumb files attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Dumb Mistake (EMERGENCY SITUATION)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dumb Mistake (EMERGENCY SITUATION): So i use Windows 10 under two user accounts, one is a administrator local account, another is a standard Microsoft account. Implementation is for security purposes. Later i wished to hide the administrator local account from the login screen by using this guide, Windows...
  10. nevermind, dumb mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    nevermind, dumb mistake: nevermind, bonehead mistake 146717