Windows 10: Dump file error

Discus and support Dump file error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If dump file is big how they automaticly uploaded in to microsoft, when windows error report is created... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tril645, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Tril645 Win User

Dump file error

If dump file is big how they automaticly uploaded in to microsoft, when windows error report is created

:)

Tril645, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Jun 6, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    What does this error mean?

second taking a look at the event viewer but you might want to try removing the creative drivers as kreij suggested as well. also did you chekc out the dump file the error pointed out? can you post what it says?

yogurt_21, Jun 6, 2019
  4. temp321 Win User

Dump file error

Problems dumping

Problems dumping mobility HD 4650

I am getting the error:BIOS reading not supported on this device. when I try to dump the bios or submit to online database with GPU-Z 0.3.5.

My computer is a Compal KHLB2 with a Mobility Radeon HD 4650.

What I am wondering is how this guy
    TechPowerUp
    was able to dump his. Those are the exact same numbers and versions that GPU-Z shows on my computer.

I also tried dumping it using Winflash and Atiflash but they both said that it was invalid or unsupported, and when I tried to force dump, it saved a file of null bytes.

Any comments or suggestions?

temp321, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Dump file error

1. Dump file error - Similar Threads - Dump file error

2. Analysing dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Analysing dump file: hi, I have recently been getting a lot of BSODs. I posted a thread some time ago to analyze one and the person said to run driver verifier and upload another dump file after it crashes again and gave me this link to follow to set it up...
  3. Analysing dump file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Analysing dump file: Hi, My windows 10 computer recently created a dump file after a crash, and i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me analyse it as i don't know what it means. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlreAu6mp2rdkwRJRlzaz7HaELoc this is a link to it on my OneDrive any help is...
  4. Analysing dump file

Analysing dump file: Hi, my computer recently crashed and it created a dump file, however I do not know how to fix the problem and don't understand what it means. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlreAu6mp2rdkCGSXlLPrk9lLlze this is a link to my minidump folder in onedrive, which has the crash report in it....
  5. Dedicated dump file

Dedicated dump file: This is in reference to Windows client and server systems. Can anyone help me in understanding what is a dedicated dump file exactly? What is its purpose and how is it different to the page file ? I saw some talk about system drive limitations so say if there were...
  6. deletion of dump files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deletion of dump files: Opened up my C drive to find a lengthy list of files which I didn't really think about, and should have because some of them were extremely large.Anyway long story short total brain fade and deleted the lot to find all my documents, pictures and music are gone. I do need to...
  7. BSoD Dump Files

BSoD Dump Files: Hi, I have attached my Dump files and System Info. Hoping you can help tracking down what is causing this recurring problem. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HjRsKQaxEq4nlBZrg1qRhT3aK3kr-Zvl Thanks...
  8. Dump file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dump file: Could I get some help seeing what driver is causing my crashes? Here is the DMP file generated from the driver verifier: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApWh53ALdutno27DngsOtjQJda0T Thanks Sam...
  9. Question about dump files

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about dump files: Hi , is there does anyone knows how can i translate my sistem information and dump files to english ? I'm trying to fix these BSOD problems im having but i cant get the help i need because my information is in spanish sadly. If anyone could lend me a hand i would...
  10. Weekly system error memory dump files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weekly system error memory dump files: Every week (or so) I get a system error memory dump file around 800 mb in size. If I notice a drop in disk space for no reason I do a disk cleanup and it is there. No BSODs, no lock ups, no system lagging, in other words the computer runs perfectly. Is something going on...