Windows 10: Dump size

Discus and support Dump size in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If dump file is big how they automatically uploaded in to microsoft, when windows error report is created.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tril645, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Tril645 Win User

Dump size

If dump file is big how they automatically uploaded in to microsoft, when windows error report is created.

:)

Tril645, Jun 6, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 6, 2019
  3. Why is the vbios size different when dumped from gpuz than when at command line

Hi. I need to dump some GPU Vbios. I normally do it from command line in Linux using for example
    • echo 1 > /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:02.0/rom
    • cat /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:02.0/rom > vbios.dump
    • echo 0 > /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:02.0/rom
    I use these files for gpu passthrough in KVM.
    I was hoping that gpuz would do this easier for me. However, the GPU vbios dumps are a different size.
    For example, my 750ti from Linux dump is 131kb but from gpuz its 165kb.

Why is it different. Unfortunately, the gpuz dump doesn't work for the purpose of GPU passthrough in KVM.

gridrunner, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Dump size

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Dump size

1. Dump size - Similar Threads - Dump size

2. Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?: I have been experiencing multiple BSOD per day for several weeks. I've trying searching everything I could find on it and have tried rolling back my GPU driver to the last version before my issues started. I've updated all drivers that I could, including my MB BIOS. Crashes...
  3. Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?: I have been experiencing multiple BSOD per day for several weeks. I've trying searching everything I could find on it and have tried rolling back my GPU driver to the last version before my issues started. I've updated all drivers that I could, including my MB BIOS. Crashes...
  4. Can Anyone Analyze My Crash Dump File For Me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have this error message and this is the dump file:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this error message and this is the dump file:...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8054e4fa320, 0x0000000000000000....
  6. I have this error message and this is the dump file:...

I have this error message and this is the dump file:...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8054e4fa320, 0x0000000000000000....
  7. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.: PC has been crashing for about two weeks now, the pc black screens, switched hdmi cable not a fix, switched monitor not a fix, cleaned out case not a fix, started up in safe mode and crashed after running for 9 minutes, removed video card, and re-seated it just in case it had...
  8. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.: PC has been crashing for about two weeks now, the pc black screens, switched hdmi cable not a fix, switched monitor not a fix, cleaned out case not a fix, started up in safe mode and crashed after running for 9 minutes, removed video card, and re-seated it just in case it had...
  9. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

10. Unreasonable Windows folder size. 10gb of memory dump

in Windows 10 Support
    Unreasonable Windows folder size. 10gb of memory dump: please see the image. [img] it was 10gb of log file... i saved 1 file hostdump_mem_log_100002d5_47138187.log - Google Drive any ideas? windows version: [img] 155956