Windows 10: Dump Terminals RDS server. Printers are missing whenever users login

Discus and support Dump Terminals RDS server. Printers are missing whenever users login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a setup few hundreds of users are logging igel devices to the RDS server. dump terminals But some users experience that their added printers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SL###, May 14, 2021.

1. SL### Win User

Dump Terminals RDS server. Printers are missing whenever users login

I have a setup few hundreds of users are logging igel devices to the RDS server. dump terminals But some users experience that their added printers are missing when they log in in the next day. What is the solution for this? Any suggestions to map printers throug GPO or use netuse to map printers

:)

SL###, May 14, 2021

2. Printer Hp 2015dn no redirect to terminal server

When I login with remote desktop in TS(terminal server - windows server 2003 x86) my LAN printer in local network not redirect in printers on TS. My OS is Windows 10 x64.
    With other computers(windows 7 x64 , x86) i have not problems but windows 10 x64 redirection is failure!
    Generally I use hp laserjet pcl 5e driver and only pcl 5 and everithing is fine!
    And now I am stuck!
    I tried with many other different drivers on the both(win 10 and win srv 2003) side but not success!
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks!

mihail19871987, May 14, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    RDS Printer Question

I have a RDS server (server 2008 R2) and I share apps using its remote app functionality.
    This works fine and the apps appear to be running locally on the remote clients, even though they are not.
    The local printers on the remote client machines work fine from the remote apps (they are auto-redirected through TS ports by easyShare on the RDS).

Here's the question.
    I would like to be able to share a printer from the RDS machine and make it available to the local applications that are running on the clients.
    Is this possible?

I've been googling this for awhile but no love.

Kreij, May 14, 2021
  4. Dump Terminals RDS server. Printers are missing whenever users login

Devices and Printers Terminal Server 2016

Hello,

Has anyone see this kind of a issue. We have a network Print Server that all our printers run from. We are adding printers manually to a users session in a 2016 Cluster RDS environment. When you add the printer you can see the printer in word and other applications
    but when you look in devices and printers the printer is not listed and there could be 20+ other printers listed that are not listed in the apps you use. When you go to Device Manager though we see all the printers we do not want but not the one we have added
    manually. If anyone has any answers or directions I would like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,

Dump Terminals RDS server. Printers are missing whenever users login 91c40eb1-9344-4d24-b0dc-1b65ce0e1bdd?upload=true.png

Jeffrey Scanlon, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Dump Terminals RDS server. Printers are missing whenever users login

1. Dump Terminals RDS server. Printers are missing whenever users login - Similar Threads - Dump Terminals RDS

2. RDS Per User CAL Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDS Per User CAL Windows Server 2019: Hi,I am trying for weeks now to figure out how can I get proper report.I have multiple Windows Server 2019 Per User CAL-s installed on my licensing server 2019.When I try to get report RD Licensing Manager to see available and issued licenses, I only received Installed but...
  3. RDS Per User CAL Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDS Per User CAL Windows Server 2019: Hi,I am trying for weeks now to figure out how can I get proper report.I have multiple Windows Server 2019 Per User CAL-s installed on my licensing server 2019.When I try to get report RD Licensing Manager to see available and issued licenses, I only received Installed but...
  4. Server RDS CAL's registration error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server RDS CAL's registration error: Recently we upgraded our servers from Server 2012R2 to 2019. This included two RDP servers, in which we purchase 60 Windows Server 2022 RDS CAL license packs. When I go to install the licenses within the RD Licensing Manager on the License server, I get the following error:I...
  5. Server RDS CAL's registration error

Server RDS CAL's registration error: Recently we upgraded our servers from Server 2012R2 to 2019. This included two RDP servers, in which we purchase 60 Windows Server 2022 RDS CAL license packs. When I go to install the licenses within the RD Licensing Manager on the License server, I get the following error:I...
  6. User on terminal server cannot sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User on terminal server cannot sign in.: Hello we run a virtual terminal server environment. A user used to work for us and then quit afterwards the account had been unlicensed and then deleted out of our Active Directory. But his user profile had remained on the terminal server. The user is now reemployed and the...
  7. User on terminal server cannot sign in.

User on terminal server cannot sign in.: Hello we run a virtual terminal server environment. A user used to work for us and then quit afterwards the account had been unlicensed and then deleted out of our Active Directory. But his user profile had remained on the terminal server. The user is now reemployed and the...
  8. Users cant login Office 365 on Server 2019 RDS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Users cant login Office 365 on Server 2019 RDS: Error 0xCAA30194Error: 0xCAA30194 The server has not found anything matching the requested URI Uniform Resource Identifier.UI flow is completed with errorLogged at webuitokenrequest.cpp, line: 172, method: WebUITokenRequest::FinalizeUIFlow.Request: authority:...
  9. Printer Hp 2015dn no redirect to terminal server

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Hp 2015dn no redirect to terminal server: When I login with remote desktop in TS(terminal server - windows server 2003 x86) my LAN printer in local network not redirect in printers on TS. My OS is Windows 10 x64. With other computers(windows 7 x64 , x86) i have not problems but windows 10 x64 redirection is failure!...
  10. RDS Server User Desktop Icon Display issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDS Server User Desktop Icon Display issues: Hello Guys I already opened a thread on TechNet but wanted to open one here too to get help asap. Link from TechNet: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/6fc86786-2b72-4f31-9190-e30fbcc7ce0c/rds-server-user-desktop-icon-display-issues?forum=winserverTS...