Windows 10: dumpslack.log file issue

Discus and support dumpslack.log file issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can resolved the issue of dumpslack.log file. this file is available on drive hence backup goes to failed down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IT Support Head Office, May 25, 2023.

1. dumpslack.log file issue

How can resolved the issue of dumpslack.log file. this file is available on drive hence backup goes to failed down

:)

IT Support Head Office, May 25, 2023
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, May 25, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 25, 2023
  4. Remon Ont Win User

dumpslack.log file issue

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, May 25, 2023
Thema:

dumpslack.log file issue

1. dumpslack.log file issue - Similar Threads - dumpslack log file

2. Log In Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log In Issues: Hello I cant log into my microsoft acccount because i no longer have access to the email or phone number listed to get verfification code. But i am using the same computer that the microsoft account is on. How can i get access to my account?...
  3. Logging in issues

Logging in issues: Hey, I have a problem logging in as there is literally no password box showing.I tried restarting,CTRL+ALT+DEL, advanced boot options restoring to a point, and somehow try to start in safemode dosent work too it just shows me the same login page..can someone help me with...
  4. Log In Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Log In Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Logging In Issue

Logging In Issue: I am having issues logging into Minecraft launcher. I can get in on google but whenever I put my info in on the Minecraft launcher through Microsoft it asks for a pin. I put the correct pin in multiple times and even changed it to make sure I was doing it right and it doesn't...
  7. Log in issues

Log in issues: Hi we just bought a family computer.I created a new email ID with a random D.O.B 01.01.2022Now I am locked out of the new computer, as the Parental consent thing doesn't work with the good old "Something went wrong. It's not you, it's us" error!! I believe based on what I've...
  8. Log in issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in issues: My pc says I have entered my pin incorrectly to many times and wants me to type a simple challenge phrase but I haven't been on my pc today untill now and either has anyone else in my house should I be concerned?...
  9. Log in issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log in issues: Hi, I accidentally turned on safe mode while trying to get rid of an unwanted malware or whatever because while it did not harm my PC it got annoying when I was trying to play games and boom an ad of some sort. However that is not my main problem. I am stuck on the home...
  10. Log in issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in issue: Hi there, I am Aadhi.N.V. I am using windows 10 for last 2 years. Today I have logined with my microsoft account on pc. But I taught no use of it. So instead I removed microsoft account and I deleted local account. I went to lusrmgr.msc > user > Delete. I followed this...