Windows 10: Dune via Ethernet cable

Discus and support Dune via Ethernet cable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot see my display Dune Hd TV303D on my PC Network . The Dune is connected via a router and switch box. I can see features directly to my TV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Giora Akavia, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Dune via Ethernet cable

I cannot see my display Dune Hd TV303D on my PC Network . The Dune is connected via a router and switch box. I can see features directly to my TV through the some network.

I wish to control the Dune functions via my PC which i cannot located

Please advise

Thanks

Giora

:)

Giora Akavia, Sep 1, 2020

2. Ethernet cable not working.

You need to solve your problem one step at a time, e.g. like so:

• Connect your CAT5 cable directly to your router. If it does not work, replace the cable.
    • Connect the cable to your TP-Link wall plug. If it does not work, reconfigure or replace the wall plug.

Frederik Long, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Ethernet cable settings

Hi Campbell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the follow questions to get a better understanding on the issue:

• What is the model number of your laptop?
    • Do you have a yellow exclamation on the network icon after connecting the cat 7 cable?

However, you can follow the troubleshooting steps from
    Fix network connection issues in Windows

Also, I suggest you to check the laptop manual or laptop manufacturer to know whether the Ethernet port of your laptop supports cat 7 cable.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Dune via Ethernet cable

Computer not recognizing Ethernet cable

Hi Vijay, I appreciate your help.

I will try each step even if I've already done it, just to make sure, and post my results.

A. When I troubleshoot internet connections, it tells me “Plug an ethernet cable into this computer” and says my cable might be broken or disconnected. However of course i have tried a different working cable with no luck.

when I troubleshoot network adapter, it says “plug an Ethernet cable into the network adapter ‘Ethernet’” which of course has already been done so it is not recognizing it.

B. I tried every suggestion/step listed (except for the wifi troubleshooting since my computer doesn't have wifi) and none of them worked.

C. When I run the windows update troubleshooter, it tells me “download and install pending updates” (Maybe it is not up to date because I tried reinstalling windows 10 to see if that would fix the internet, but it did not. I updated it like last week or
    something like that) but of course I can't download the updates without internet. If I click “apply this fix” it tells me to plug in an Ethernet cable. But i believe windows 10 was up to date before this issue even began because I updated it just a week ago.

D. I do not understand this step. The guide is confusing to me. It also appears that I have to download tools in order to do this repair. I cannot download anything because my computer cannot connect to the internet. I don't have a USB flashdrive. I did
    try reinstalling Windows 10 though and it did not help.

EmersedPuma9503, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Dune via Ethernet cable

1. Dune via Ethernet cable - Similar Threads - Dune via Ethernet

2. Share laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Share laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to PC: I'd like to share my laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to my PC.However, it appears that once I plug in the cable to the laptop, instead of sharing, it makes it so even the laptop will not have WiFi. It will not let me get WiFi back on the laptop, unless unplug the cable, and...
  3. frequent network disconnection via ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent network disconnection via ethernet cable: Good evening, I constantly disconnects about every 2 minutes the connection via ethernet cable. I don't know how to solve it, I have already reset the network card, changed the modem, changed the ethernet cable, changed the usb c - ethernet adapter, only by changing the...
  4. frequent network disconnection via ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent network disconnection via ethernet cable: Good evening, I constantly disconnects about every 2 minutes the connection via ethernet cable. I don't know how to solve it, I have already reset the network card, changed the modem, changed the ethernet cable, changed the usb c - ethernet adapter, only by changing the...
  5. Sharing my VPN via Ethernet Cable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing my VPN via Ethernet Cable: Hi!I'd like to make a hotspot to share my VPN-enabled internet to another computer via an Ethernet cable. I'm using Windows 10 on both devices. I can't seem to get this to work, though I've been told it's very possible!The host computer can share the internet just fine using...
  6. Unable to connect to wifi extender via ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect to wifi extender via ethernet cable: Pretty self-explanatory: The computer recognises the Wifi extender as a wireless network but refuses to connect the computer to the extender via the ethernet cable that I have plugged in. The weird part is that the computer is now telling me that an ethernet connection has...
  7. Ethernet via USB cable not working

Ethernet via USB cable not working: Hello, I have windows 10 pro computer and I run a ethernet cable with the driver installed on my computer: realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC, the network I am connected is some weird yellow cable and the network is very poor so I was trying to connect to a dongle...
  8. Can't get connected to internet via ethernet cable.

Can't get connected to internet via ethernet cable.: All of a sudden my PC won't connect to the internet via a wired ethernet connection, the option isn't even available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-connected-to-internet-via-ethernet-cable/0d7f9617-5dd6-43ba-b418-08b70a0514ba
  9. Windows 10 connection via ethernet cable

Windows 10 connection via ethernet cable: Ever since I updated to Windows 10, my internet connection has been intermittent. When I boot up my desktop computer, I never know whether I am going to be connected or not. I have swapped out cables, changed modems, followed all of the recommended fault finding and even...
  10. Unable to connect to the Internet via Ethernet Cable

Unable to connect to the Internet via Ethernet Cable: Thank you very much all, especially Samuria. I only needed to make use of "netsh winsock reset catalog" and it worked!