Windows 10: Dungeons season pass not updated

Discus and support Dungeons season pass not updated in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! I had recentley gotten the mc dungeons season pass. All 4 dlcs provided have come put, but only howling peaks and flames of the nether are on my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZachFarrell-Nelson, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Dungeons season pass not updated

Hi! I had recentley gotten the mc dungeons season pass. All 4 dlcs provided have come put, but only howling peaks and flames of the nether are on my device. I checked the season pass, and in the bundle, only the howling peaks and flames of the nether were there! Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong, and how to get the Jungle And Winter dlc?

:)

ZachFarrell-Nelson, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

bo3 season pass

Hello Jamie,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

As you are having issues with season pass within the game, I suggest you to contact the game manufacturer support for better assistance.

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Will Not Install-No Devices

When I try to install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass I go to a screen to pick which device to install it on. Every time I try it comes up "no devices". When I check My Devices it shows my computer but I can't get it to come up on the install list. My
    Win 10 is completely updated to the latest version as of June 10th. How do I fix this?

Grayleader, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Dungeons season pass not updated

Minecraft Dungeons hero pass upgrade

Recently I bought the MC dungeons hero pass upgrade on xbkx and I sti have to but it on windows 10?? Help

ShyEricJamar, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Dungeons season pass not updated

1. Dungeons season pass not updated - Similar Threads - Dungeons season pass

2. The One Piece Season Pass isn't updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The One Piece Season Pass isn't updating: So just after Christmas I bought the season pass for the english dub of one piece, and in the way it was phrased it said I would also be getting the future episodes to come out. Now a new batch of episodes are out but I can't access them without being asked to pay for it...
  3. The One Piece Season Pass isn't updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The One Piece Season Pass isn't updating: So just after Christmas I bought the season pass for the english dub of one piece, and in the way it was phrased it said I would also be getting the future episodes to come out. Now a new batch of episodes are out but I can't access them without being asked to pay for it...
  4. Episode missing from Chucky Season 2 pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Episode missing from Chucky Season 2 pass: Dear Microsoft,I like to report that episode 8 from the season 2 pass of Chucky has not been uploaded despite the episode coming out ages ago in Australia. At the moment I only have access to 7 episodes. Is that going to be fixed any time soon?...
  5. minecraft dungeons season pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft dungeons season pass: i bought minecraft dungeons on its release with the hero edition and stopped playing for a while and now i saw there was a season pass so i went and bought it today with the same account as my mojang and micrsoft account through the microsoft store and now it wont show up in...
  6. minecraft dungeons season pass not updating.

minecraft dungeons season pass not updating.: I have installed the Minecraft dungeons season pass on the Microsoft store but the new DLC and update are not working. it is not updating and when I check the updates and downloads there is nothing there. the howling peaks worked when I got it but the new DLC is not installed...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass Refund: Hello! I've been having a problem with refunding the game. Before making this message, I have been following the instructions to try to install the DLC into my Xbox account that has Minecraft Dungeons installed. It took me an hour to try to find it but I just couldn't, so I...
  8. Reinstallation of Season Pass on External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstallation of Season Pass on External Hard Drive: Hi!!, I have an issue. I use a external hard drive for installing my xbox games on PC, I have been installed many games before in this unit. But, for technical repairs con my Laptop I reinstalled Windows on it and when I reinstalled the Xbox app, I found that my latest...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons hero pass upgrade

Minecraft Dungeons hero pass upgrade: Recently I bought the MC dungeons hero pass upgrade on xbkx and I sti have to but it on windows 10?? Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-hero-pass-upgrade/7454d1c7-910c-4c0b-80e2-ce45dc155bf9
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass

Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass: I was recently gifted the Hero Pass Upgrade and I'm not sure as to why I can't install it. Every time I try to install the DLC, it says that there are no devices available for the download but, when I go to the page for the normal Minecraft Dungeons, I can see the devices I...