Windows 10: Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle

Discus and support Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Windows 10 Lock Screen photograph of Ardvreck Castle in Scotland is completely wrong. It's Dunstanburgh Castle in Northumberland, England taken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlistairMeek, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle

The Windows 10 Lock Screen photograph of Ardvreck Castle in Scotland is completely wrong. It's Dunstanburgh Castle in Northumberland, England taken from the north where the face of the ruin is hidden. As such, your "quiz" is then also wrong as the castle is very much in England and not Scotland.

I grew up next to this Northumbrian castle / ruin and 100% certain the image is of it.

:)

AlistairMeek, Apr 17, 2019

2. age of empires: castle seige

Thank you for responding. For more information on server maintenance of the game, we would suggest that you post your concern directly to Age of Empire: Castles Siege

Forums

We'll keep an eye on your response.

Jomari Arc, Apr 17, 2019
  3. garym123 Win User
    Castle of Illusion (WP)

The two versions are still Castle of Illusion $9.99 and Castle of Illusion Plus free

Look in on your phone, store, ... , my apps. Find it, tap, install

garym123, Apr 17, 2019
  4. eshiejamz Win User

Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle

eshiejamz, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle

1. Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle - Similar Threads - Dunstanburgh Castle Ardvreck

2. purchasing in castle clash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing in castle clash: i made a purchase in my game castle clash but didn't get it and had to get a refund but i still want to make a purchase in my game how can i do that with out this happening again. This is bad because i pay straight away but if i don't get it i got to wait 5days to get a...
  3. Horrible Ugly Rhino screen login for Windows 10 was a beautiful castle in Portugal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Horrible Ugly Rhino screen login for Windows 10 was a beautiful castle in Portugal: How can I remove the ugly my opinion two Rhino's from my login screen. It is off most of the time and in view of my TV. The ugly rhino's are really bugging me. How do I make them go away. I want the castle from Portugal to come back....
  4. Where is the castle in the current Win 10 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the castle in the current Win 10 lock screen?: where is the castle in the current win 10 lock screen? * Moved from Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-castle-in-the-current-win-10-lock/d649c7e0-6b67-4dd2-b2e8-78cd99d0bc67
  5. How do I transfer my castle to a friend

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I transfer my castle to a friend: I need to transfer my castle to a friend as I am no longer able to play at the moment but I would like to create a new castle to sleep and when i am ready, will start afresh...
  6. cannot sign in to castle seige

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot sign in to castle seige: please help me i cannot play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-castle-seige/a059b749-dc3f-4f84-92db-9cc7c0e3b877
  7. At level 3, Castle Siege, why are the prices so high?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    At level 3, Castle Siege, why are the prices so high?: A of E: Castle Siege. The price to upgrade seems very high. Example: Level 3 Tower upgrade is 4500 apples; Level1 Quarry upgrade is 8000 wood Level 1 Catapult upgrade is 15000 wood, etc. Aren't these excessively high?...
  8. Age of Empires: Castle Siege now available FREE for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Age of Empires: Castle Siege now available FREE for Windows 10: Thrilling medieval battles get even more intense in Age of Empires: Castle Siege now available for Windows 10. A game that takes you from the Dark Ages to the Renaissance. Choose one of several civilizations, then fortify your walls, ready your defensive troops, and train...