Windows 10: dupicate photos

Discus and support dupicate photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; any good safe duplicate photo finders sometimes I get 2 or 3 of the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rick 64, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Rick 64 Win User

dupicate photos

any good safe duplicate photo finders sometimes I get 2 or 3 of the same

:)

Rick 64, Mar 1, 2020

2. stop photo dupication in windows 10

steps to stop photo duplications in windows 10 photo app

HeidiWatson_997, Mar 1, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done dupicate photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

dupicate photos

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

dupicate photos

1. dupicate photos - Similar Threads - dupicate photos

2. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  3. why is there a dupicate of a part of some of my apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a dupicate of a part of some of my apps: ive tried downloading new graphics drivers and i cant think of anything else to try. This pivture is a example of what iim seeing.This picture is my specs on my pc...
  4. why is there a dupicate of a part of some of my apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is there a dupicate of a part of some of my apps: ive tried downloading new graphics drivers and i cant think of anything else to try. This pivture is a example of what iim seeing.This picture is my specs on my pc...
  5. why is there a dupicate of a part of some of my apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Delete photo dupicates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete photo dupicates: How to merge several photo files and delete duplicates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-photo-dupicates/90c67e3e-5084-49d9-82a8-b35537d04b92
  7. Delete photo dupicates

Delete photo dupicates: How to merge several photo files and delete duplicates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-photo-dupicates/90c67e3e-5084-49d9-82a8-b35537d04b92
  8. Dupicate 3 or more screens.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dupicate 3 or more screens.: Does Windows 10 not allow you to duplicate your desktop onto more than 2 screens? And if it does, how? The computer i'm working with has 2 display port outputs. One displayport goes directly into the primary display in front of the computer. The other displayport goes into an...
  9. Dupicate 3 or more screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dupicate 3 or more screens.: Does Windows 10 not allow you to duplicate your desktop onto more than 2 screens? And if it does, how? The computer i'm working with has 2 display port outputs. One displayport goes directly into the primary display in front of the computer. The other displayport goes into an...
  10. Dupicate 3 or more screens.