Windows 10: Duplex printing disabled on restart in Windows 11

Discus and support Duplex printing disabled on restart in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I restart my computer in Windows 11, my printer I have to re-enable duplex printing in: Settings -> Bluetooth & Devices -> Printers &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tracey K., Dec 5, 2023.

1. Tracey K. Win User

Duplex printing disabled on restart in Windows 11

Every time I restart my computer in Windows 11, my printer I have to re-enable duplex printing in: Settings -> Bluetooth & Devices -> Printers & Scanners -> Printer Name -> Printer properties -> Device Settings -> Installable Options --> Duplex Unit for 2-Sided Printing: InstalledThe printer driver and OS are updated and this only seems to be an issue in Windows 11 Windows 10 machine on the same network for the same printer is fine.

:)

Tracey K., Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Duplex printing disabled on restart in Windows 11

1. Duplex printing disabled on restart in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Duplex printing disabled

2. Duplex printing disabled on restart in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplex printing disabled on restart in Windows 11: Every time I restart my computer in Windows 11, my printer I have to re-enable duplex printing in: Settings -> Bluetooth & Devices -> Printers & Scanners -> Printer Name -> Printer properties -> Device Settings -> Installable Options --> Duplex Unit for 2-Sided Printing:...
  3. Windows 11 - no duplex printing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - no duplex printing?: My new laptop with Windows 11 will not recognise that my printer is able to print duplex. It keeps saying Duplex enabled - NO! and I cannot alter this setting it seems. Duplex printing always works on my old Windows 10 laptop. So is this a problem solely with windows 11 and...
  4. Windows 11 - no duplex printing?

Windows 11 - no duplex printing?: My new laptop with Windows 11 will not recognise that my printer is able to print duplex. It keeps saying Duplex enabled - NO! and I cannot alter this setting it seems. Duplex printing always works on my old Windows 10 laptop. So is this a problem solely with windows 11 and...
  5. Duplex printing gets auto-disabled after restarting the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplex printing gets auto-disabled after restarting the computer: Hi all,I've got the following problem:When I installed the printer on my computer if I remember correctly, I added it via the ip-address, Windows didn't automatically detect that the printer supports duplex printing. I therefore enabled it manually by going to Settings -->...
  6. Duplex printing gets auto-disabled after restarting the computer

Duplex printing gets auto-disabled after restarting the computer: Hi all,I've got the following problem:When I installed the printer on my computer if I remember correctly, I added it via the ip-address, Windows didn't automatically detect that the printer supports duplex printing. I therefore enabled it manually by going to Settings -->...
  7. Duplex printing gets auto-disabled after restarting the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. duplex printing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    duplex printing in windows 10: We have 3 printers, 2 capable of duplex printing, and 1 old that is making a mess of duplex jobs. It has a duplex unit that is not ok. However, we like to use it until the end of its life, for one-sided documents! One or two years ago I in printer properties set 'no...
  9. duplex printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    duplex printing: How can I get my HP OfficeJet 3830 to print duplex automatic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplex-printing/4cfd2451-0811-4275-b6f2-42e49373efb9
  10. Print Duplex off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Duplex off: The latest windows update negated duplex orinting. Any help would be appreciated. Estelle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-duplex-off/f0c42c58-156b-49a1-8975-bf309dcf0004