Windows 10: Duplicate account under "Your Info"

Discus and support Duplicate account under "Your Info" in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi. Today I noticed that I have two identical accounts in Settings. Both have the same name and same e-mail address. One just doesn't have a profile... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Aerozolic, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Aerozolic Win User

Duplicate account under "Your Info"

Hi.

Today I noticed that I have two identical accounts in Settings. Both have the same name and same e-mail address. One just doesn't have a profile picture. Any idea where the second one came from and how to get rid of it?

Duplicate account under "Your Info" [​IMG]

Windows version 20H2.

Thanks!

:)

Aerozolic, Dec 8, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Duplicate account under "Your Info"

Windows 10 Login Duplicate Account

Hi Andrew,

We understand your concern about removing the duplicate user account in your computer.
    There are several factors that we have to consider in troubleshooting this issue. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if the user that you are logged in to is the admin account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Duplicate account under "Your Info"

1. Duplicate account under "Your Info" - Similar Threads - Duplicate account under

2. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info": How do I change the email address hidden in yellow? This email address no longer exists, so I cannot access or verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-email-address-under-your-info/40e04b81-54b2-4960-aca5-c79db6930579
  3. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info": How do I change the email address hidden in yellow? This email address no longer exists, so I cannot access or verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-email-address-under-your-info/40e04b81-54b2-4960-aca5-c79db6930579
  4. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Duplicate of MS Account on 'Account Info' screen after latest update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Duplicate of MS Account on 'Account Info' screen after latest update?: Update 2020-09 KB4576478, KB45717156 So I'm not sure whether this issue has been caused by the latest update or not, but going into the settings>Accounts>Account Info, I see two buttons for my Microsoft account. I can click both of them but they are completely identical,...
  6. Duplicate Files under This PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate Files under This PC: Hello I accidentally set my downloads folder to be a duplicate of My Documents. Does anybody know a way to fix it so that it targets my downloads folder. Without both of the shortcuts being altered as when i edit it i also changes the folder for documents. Here are so images...
  7. Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove a picture under 'System Settings-Your Info': Does anyone know how to remove a picture you previously uploaded/selected but don't want anymore under 'Your Info'? The picture I'm talking about is the one you'll see during login. I thought I would change my normal picture to another one but then changed my mind. Now I...
  8. Duplicate Folders under This PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate Folders under This PC: Under This PC, my Picture folder is missing. Instead I have two folders labeled Video and those folders have the same paths to where I store my videos. I'm not sure what I had done or how this even happen. How do I get my Picture folder back under This PC and how do I delete...
  9. Getting rid of text under your info?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Getting rid of text under your info?: I am trying to figure out how to change the text under the profile picture. 127802
  10. WINDOWS SETTINGS | ACCOUNTS-HOW DO YOU REMOVE PHOTOS UNDER "YOUR INFO"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS SETTINGS | ACCOUNTS-HOW DO YOU REMOVE PHOTOS UNDER "YOUR INFO"?: Hello, In the Windows Settings, under "Accounts"..... I decided to add a photo and now it won't let me delete it...I added a second pic (the photo I actually wanted to use) and now I have 2 photos showing under "Your Info". I do not want 2 photos to show, I only want...