Windows 10: duplicate accounts

Discus and support duplicate accounts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]why do i have multiple infos in my pc and theyre all duplicates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PCanter004, Nov 28, 2020.

1. duplicate accounts

duplicate accounts be73d8bd-79f1-4cc8-8896-301ed26f778e?upload=true.png why do i have multiple infos in my pc and theyre all duplicates

:)

PCanter004, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 28, 2020
  4. duplicate accounts

Windows 10 Login Duplicate Account

Hi Andrew,

We understand your concern about removing the duplicate user account in your computer.
    There are several factors that we have to consider in troubleshooting this issue. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if the user that you are logged in to is the admin account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

duplicate accounts

1. duplicate accounts - Similar Threads - duplicate accounts

2. Duplicate accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Duplicate accounts: Recently had to reinstall Windows due to hard drive failure. Now when booting up I see 2 accounts on the lower left screen. Same name, same password. I can choose either account with no differences in programs or functions. I'd like to eliminate one account & be able to...
  3. Duplicate accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate accounts: Recently had to reinstall Windows due to hard drive failure. Now when booting up I see 2 accounts on the lower left screen. Same name, same password. I can choose either account with no differences in programs or functions. I'd like to eliminate one account & be able to...
  4. Duplicate accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I delete a duplicate account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I delete a duplicate account: I think that there have been 2 accounts set up, both with the same email address as the username but I can't tell the difference - only sometimes it wont let me log in. Initially there was an account set up for Xbox, now I am trying to set up a new gaming PC and as I apply...
  6. how do I delete a duplicate account

how do I delete a duplicate account: I think that there have been 2 accounts set up, both with the same email address as the username but I can't tell the difference - only sometimes it wont let me log in. Initially there was an account set up for Xbox, now I am trying to set up a new gaming PC and as I apply...
  7. Creating a duplicate local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a duplicate local account: I am wanting to create a duplicate local user account in Windows 11 so that settings such as how the taskbar and start menu are set up, notifications settings, etc. move over. How can I do this?...
  8. Creating a duplicate local account

Creating a duplicate local account: I am wanting to create a duplicate local user account in Windows 11 so that settings such as how the taskbar and start menu are set up, notifications settings, etc. move over. How can I do this?...
  9. duplicate microsoft account. need to deactiviate one

duplicate microsoft account. need to deactiviate one: I have an old Microsoft account which I do not know the password and needs to be deactiviated. Microsoft is attempting to bill me I cannot speak to live person for resolution. very frustrating....
  10. duplicate microsoft account. need to deactiviate one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    duplicate microsoft account. need to deactiviate one: I have an old Microsoft account which I do not know the password and needs to be deactiviated. Microsoft is attempting to bill me I cannot speak to live person for resolution. very frustrating....