Windows 10: Duplicate App wont Uninstall

Discus and support Duplicate App wont Uninstall in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I downloaded a app from the Windows App Store, when I downloaded it 2 apps showed up in the All Apps list. When I uninstalled one, the other one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sam Veece, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Sam Veece Win User

Duplicate App wont Uninstall

So, I downloaded a app from the Windows App Store, when I downloaded it 2 apps showed up in the All Apps list. When I uninstalled one, the other one stayed and it has a little download symbol as the icon. The only option is to pin it to start. Please help.

:)

Sam Veece, Mar 10, 2020
  2. tarn_55 Win User

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Jaivijai Win User
    steps to uninstall apps that wont uninstall in windows 10

steps to uninstall apps that wont uninstall in windows 10 . like when i try to work in my local language tool in India - Azhagi+ for transliteration this program wont start up or bring up the correct fonts i select and a prompt keeps popping up

" Program already running " . Is it due to the fact i inadvertantly selected one of the options - "start up this program silently with windows " in one of the previous installations . Now i ve tried to uninstall and reinstall this app many times
    but now everytime the program wont start with a pop-up saying "program already in use or running" !

Pl resolve .

Jaivijai, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Duplicate App wont Uninstall

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Duplicate App wont Uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Duplicate App wont Uninstall

1. Duplicate App wont Uninstall - Similar Threads - Duplicate App wont

2. how to uninstall duplicate apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to uninstall duplicate apps: my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mails are corrupt! Please access and advise! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-duplicate-apps/d1b74d4a-4b56-4d09-a815-ac52edf2e0c3
  3. how to uninstall duplicate apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to uninstall duplicate apps: my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mails are corrupt! Please access and advise! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-duplicate-apps/d1b74d4a-4b56-4d09-a815-ac52edf2e0c3
  4. App wont uninstall properly

App wont uninstall properly: Hi all I installed an old game (FIFA Manager 06 from CD) to my laptop (windows 10) but it wouldn't work. After trying a couple of things I gave up and tried to install it using the built in uninstaller in Windows. It didn't seem to do anything so I browsed to the programme...
  5. App wont uninstall properly

in Windows 10 Support
    App wont uninstall properly: Hi all I installed an old game (FIFA Manager 06 from CD) to my laptop (windows 10) but it wouldn't work. After trying a couple of things I gave up and tried to install it using the built in uninstaller in Windows. It didn't seem to do anything so I browsed to the programme...
  6. Xbox PC app wont uninstall games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC app wont uninstall games?: I got gamepass and its given me nothing but headaches, Games get stuck downloading and uninstalling, vanishing onto my drives with no way of deleting them.I try to uninstall a game after no luck of it launching Control and it just stays stuck on UNINSTALLING.Now ive lost 60...
  7. nahimic wont uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    nahimic wont uninstall: I have no idea where I got this program from but it's called Nahimic Corporation and I've seen people say it's from MSI DRIVERS which would make sense for me. I don't know how to uninstall it and everytime I do, it comes back. It's frustrating....
  8. steps to uninstall apps that wont uninstall in windows 10

steps to uninstall apps that wont uninstall in windows 10: steps to uninstall apps that wont uninstall in windows 10 . like when i try to work in my local language tool in India - Azhagi+ for transliteration this program wont start up or bring up the correct fonts i select and a prompt keeps popping up " Program already running " ....
  9. Default Mail app wont uninstall/reset

in Browsers and Email
    Default Mail app wont uninstall/reset: So after the upgrade to the default mail app refused to auto update, I could still manually update it. After trying everything I decided to reinstall the app, I used power shell to remove it, rebooted and reinstalled the app through the app store. But after I add a account...
  10. program wont uninstall

program wont uninstall: how do you delete a program that wont uninstall? normal uninstall just hangs, deleting the program folder and running ccleaner to clear the registry still has it showing up. ideas? 38149