Windows 10: duplicate calendar entry removal

Discus and support duplicate calendar entry removal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove duplicate calendar entries?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RussellWidders, Dec 29, 2018.

1. duplicate calendar entry removal

How do I remove duplicate calendar entries?

:)

RussellWidders, Dec 29, 2018

2. duplicate calendar entrys.

Sounds to me like you set up the account where your calendar resides two times on the phone. You probably set up your Microsoft account when you got the phone and then set it up again when you didn't find an option to sync the calendar to your phone via
    the Microsoft account. When you set up the Microsoft account, any calendar entries and contacts that are stored with that account are automatically synced to the phone (and there are no options to turn this syncing off).

If you set the account up again as a live or hotmail account, the Contacts and Calendar entries will be synced again to the phone. You may not notice duplication in your contacts since the phone will automatically link duplicate contacts together into a
    single record, but you will see duplicate calendar entries and any related notifications.

To fix the problem, go delete the duplicate account (found under the email+accounts screen). When you do this, any duplicated appointments (and related notifications) and contacts will be removed from your phone.

Julie fka profjulie, Dec 29, 2018
  3. nakulk Win User
    How to delete duplicate calendar entries on N8?

Hi,

I recently added a .ics file to add some calendar entries into my N8 calendar. But somehow the same calendar file was added multiple times and now I have 5 duplicate calendar entries for each day.

Is there a way to delete these calendar entries without deleting my old calendar entries? The .ics file was a fixture list of a club and has a lot of entries so deleting them one entry by entry is not an option.

Thanks,

Nakul

nakulk, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Grace Teo Win User

duplicate calendar entry removal

Removal of duplicate entries of birthdays in Calendar...

Hie...after sync-ing my Sony Ericsson X1 with WMDC on my laptop...the birthdays from my contacts created double entries for each birthday in the calendar...is there any settings I should change in order to avoid this from happening or to remove the duplicates?
    And also, how do I set the reminder to no reminder instead?

Thanks!!!

Grace Teo, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

duplicate calendar entry removal

1. duplicate calendar entry removal - Similar Threads - duplicate calendar entry

2. How to remove duplicate folder entries in Explorer Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove duplicate folder entries in Explorer Win 11: My never-ending quest to de-clutter File Explorer continues....File Explorer contains two entirely duplicate folder trees:This PC\Users\gdstuDesktop\Geoff StuartThese folders have identical contents. I cannot display Properties for Desktop\Geoff Stuart. It appears to me a...
  3. Duplication of entries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplication of entries: Last week, I was told my One Drive was almost full. I found that most of the entries had duplicated themselves. It took hours to go through and eliminate all of the duplicates. Whenever I add a photo to an album, if it begins a sync cycle, the photo duplicates itself, but...
  4. Duplicate entries in Windows 10 calendar events system tray systray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate entries in Windows 10 calendar events system tray systray: Hi there. For at least a year I have noticed that when using the Microsoft Calendar app with my company's O365 Outlook account I eventually start to see duplicate entries in the lower right system tray systray area like this... Notice 4 duplicate events here. [ATTACH]...
  5. calendar entries

calendar entries: Using the calendar that comes with windows 10, The entries I make disappear when I deselect and re-open the calendar. I do press 'save'! What am I doing wrong? 125690
  6. CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!

CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!: I wonder if anybody from Microsoft will read this post and, if they do, will appreciate the consternation I am now going through because ALL my calendar entries deleted themselves??!! I have been using the calendar that is part of the Windows Mail app. Everything has been...
  7. Remove duplicate default program entry

Remove duplicate default program entry: After a bout with some spyware, I found that I have two entries for Firefox in my list of default programs in Win 10 settings. One won't let me pick Firefox as the default browser when I choose that one. I want to remove it from the list. Is there a quick way? See the...
  8. Remove duplicate default program entry

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove duplicate default program entry: After a bout with some spyware, I found that I have two entries for Firefox in my list of default programs in Win 10 settings. One won't let me pick Firefox as the default browser when I choose that one. I want to remove it from the list. Is there a quick way? See the...
  9. Calendar app showing duplicate calendars

Calendar app showing duplicate calendars: Starting this morning I noticed that the Calendar app was showing duplicate calendars. Normally I have three calendars which are Calendar, Birthdays, and US holidays, but now I have two of each. Anyone else seen this? How to delete/remove the duplicate calendars? As a side...
  10. Duplicate entries in registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate entries in registry: I have found hundreds of duplicate entries in Windows 10 registry, is there a way to remove them simply? Just a few: [img] 99409

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I remove duplicate apps off the calendar of my phone