Windows 10: Duplicate Charges for Minecraft Store Items

Discus and support Duplicate Charges for Minecraft Store Items in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had seven duplicate charges on my account for a minecraft store item the transactions kept on failing but the charges later appeared on the account.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AdrianStones, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Duplicate Charges for Minecraft Store Items

I had seven duplicate charges on my account for a minecraft store item the transactions kept on failing but the charges later appeared on the account. I've followed the refund process which resulted in two of the charges being refunded and 5 refused for being outside terms and conditions, but no specification of why as they identical to the ones that were refunded.

I've tried the phone support line, talking to Windows 10 team, Microsoft Store team and X box team at the end of which I was told the refunds team is an 'off line only' team and there was no one I can talk to. They said I should reply to the email informing me the refund was rejected, but that was two weeks ago and I've received no reply.

I've searched again to do a web chat with support but when I select purchases - refunds the support says that phone calls and web chat are not available for this issue.

I'm beginning to conclude I have to go to consumer protection, as charging for a product you don't supply breaks those laws, but these seems heavy handed for a simple duplicate charge issue.

Has anyone else found a way through the bureaucracy?

:)

AdrianStones, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Duplicate Charges for Minecraft Store Items

VLC app in apps list shows duplicate item marked pending

I have installed the VLC UWP app on my Lumia 950. The app works great. However, I have two VLC apps in the app list. The one I should have that starts the application and a duplicate item marked "pending". Pushing this duplicate item leads to the app in
    the Store, and I am told that the app is already installed. It is not possible to delete this duplicate item. The option is disabled.

I believe this duplicate item is an error from the installation, but how do I get rid of it? I have tried to uninstall the app an reinstall it. I have tried a soft reset of the phone. Nothing helps.

If I uninstall the app, the duplicate item marked pending is still in the app list.

Best regards,

Steen

SteenMortensen, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Duplicate Charges for Minecraft Store Items

1. Duplicate Charges for Minecraft Store Items - Similar Threads - Duplicate Charges Minecraft

2. Duplicate charges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate charges: My bank account was charged twice . Mar 06, 2023 XX8459 3RD PTY PMNT DB Microsoft Redmon WA 00000000 25074444 ; Mar 06, 2023 XX8459 3RD PTY PMNT DB MICROSOFT REDMOND WA 600001 00016605 -75.76...
  3. Duplicate charges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate charges: My bank account was charged twice . Mar 06, 2023 XX8459 3RD PTY PMNT DB Microsoft Redmon WA 00000000 25074444 ; Mar 06, 2023 XX8459 3RD PTY PMNT DB MICROSOFT REDMOND WA 600001 00016605 -75.76...
  4. duplicate charges for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    duplicate charges for Windows 11: I attempted to order windows 11, the Windows 10/11Pro purchase window hung, then came back with an error saying Something went wrong and to try again later. I tried again, same issue. Now according to email I have two receipts for Windows 11. I need one of them cancelled and...
  5. duplicate charges for Windows 11

duplicate charges for Windows 11: I attempted to order windows 11, the Windows 10/11Pro purchase window hung, then came back with an error saying Something went wrong and to try again later. I tried again, same issue. Now according to email I have two receipts for Windows 11. I need one of them cancelled and...
  6. Missing items from Windows Store download - Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing items from Windows Store download - Minecraft: I purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection which contains the following: Minecraft for Windows 10Plastic texture packVillains skin packWinter minigames by NoxcrewPureBDCraft by BDCraftGreek mythology pack1000 minecoinsPastel skin pack by EneijaWildlife...
  7. Duplicated items in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicated items in device manager: Recently installed Windows 10 on SSD. Ive noticed these two duplicates. Is something wrong or should I just delete the two that are marked ? Thanks. 161476
  8. Duplicated items in device manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicated items in device manager: Recently installed Windows 10 on SSD. Ive noticed these two duplicates. Is something wrong or should I just delete the two that are marked ? Thanks. 161476
  9. Duplicate start menu item name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate start menu item name: [IMG]This is a quick question I dont need answered but how could I remove the 1 after the file explorer option or computer on the start menu i got this after the 2004 upgrade...
  10. Minecraft apps - Minecraft Store Item 6

Minecraft apps - Minecraft Store Item 6: tried to download 3 apps:- Alien Worlds Texture Pack Minecraft Aquatic Quest Mine Ville High School None of them have downloaded fully and since yesterday have just been sitting in the status of downloading. Please can we have some assistance in getting them to work?...