Windows 10: Duplicate copies of emails in my Inbox

Discus and support Duplicate copies of emails in my Inbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using the MAIL app that came with Windows 10. Every time I send an email using this app two copies of it show up in my Inbox. Why is this and how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by birdcage58, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Duplicate copies of emails in my Inbox

I'm using the MAIL app that came with Windows 10. Every time I send an email using this app two copies of it show up in my Inbox. Why is this and how can I eliminate it?

:)

birdcage58, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Entegy Win User

linked inbox w hotmail duplicate email

And by linking the inbox, you'll encounter the duplication problem.

What I've done to keep my inboxes "together" is add an underscore at the beginning of the account name in Settings>email + accounts. They now all appear at the top of my app list.

Entegy, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Duplicate copies of sent email in my inbox

Every time I send an email in the Windows (10) Mail app, I get duplicate copies of that email in my In box? Why is this and how can it be rectified?

birdcage58, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Duplicate copies of emails in my Inbox

I cant delete emails in my inbox

I'm using windows 10 and I cant delete emails in my inbox?
    Any suggestions

David Fuchs, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Duplicate copies of emails in my Inbox

1. Duplicate copies of emails in my Inbox - Similar Threads - Duplicate copies emails

2. Email Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Inbox: My Outlook emails are loading in Add Folder and have been doing so since May, 2021. No filtering, updates or any other attempts have allowed my daily messages to go directly to the Inbox as new messages. I received a message from what claims to be the Microsoft Team 2021;...
  3. Inbox emails disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inbox emails disappearing: All of my emails in my Inbox have disappeared again, the third time in a couple of months. I have only been able to recover the last couple of hours of emails today. But, most importantly, what is happening?? And how can I prevent it from continuing to happen?...
  4. Duplicate copies of sent email in my inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate copies of sent email in my inbox: Every time I send an email in the Windows 10 Mail app, I get duplicate copies of that email in my In box? Why is this and how can it be rectified?...
  5. duplicates of the same email in my inbox, sent and trash folders - hotmail.com account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    duplicates of the same email in my inbox, sent and trash folders - hotmail.com account: I received an email that says my tv licence has been cancelled as i did not pay 12 pounds sterling, UK. when i try to delete it from either my inbox, sent or trash folders the message returns - getting inundated - as i delete the email keeps coming back - folders full with...
  6. Vanishing emails in inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vanishing emails in inbox: The entire contents of my inbox, years' worth of emails. vanished yesterday. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vanishing-emails-in-inbox/c3c00451-d606-46d4-a348-48b4c4361d7e"
  7. EMAIL, INBOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EMAIL, INBOX: After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-inbox/c5d2d480-0216-4783-8357-7767321559f6
  8. go to email inbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    go to email inbox: where is my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-to-email-inbox/9dd7c9e1-bf98-411a-9fdb-c733e61b8c63"
  9. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...
  10. no email list in inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    no email list in inbox: My email inbox shows multiple emails available but no list when i click on it. I have to delete the most recent email opened on the screen in order to go to the next. I've tried views tab etc, but cannot fix this....