Windows 10: duplicate desktops

Discus and support duplicate desktops in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; [img] why do i have 2 desktops [img] also i receive this almost all the time when searching 147469 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by walleyeblugill, Dec 30, 2019.

1. duplicate desktops

duplicate desktops [​IMG]
    why do i have 2 desktops
    duplicate desktops [​IMG]
    also i receive this almost all the time when searching

:)

walleyeblugill, Dec 30, 2019

2. Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jan 6, 2020
  3. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Does the program you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Jan 6, 2020
  4. duplicate desktops

How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Do either of the programs you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

duplicate desktops

1. duplicate desktops - Similar Threads - duplicate desktops

2. Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...: HiI have two system, ypthe first one is HP Notebook PC, and another system is Desktop PC.Both running Windows 11 Pro 23H2 release version, and I have use the same email for Microsoft account on both systemWindows Backup is enabled on both system including DesktopWhen the sync...
  3. Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...: HiI have two system, ypthe first one is HP Notebook PC, and another system is Desktop PC.Both running Windows 11 Pro 23H2 release version, and I have use the same email for Microsoft account on both systemWindows Backup is enabled on both system including DesktopWhen the sync...
  4. Direct X DXGI Desktop duplication is white-washing my recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X DXGI Desktop duplication is white-washing my recordings: Hi all!So the issue I have is with recording programs that want to record my monitor/desktop think OBS Display capture for example.When I try to record with the default setting which is DXGI Desktop duplication, it whitewashes or increases the brightness A LOT on the...
  5. Direct X DXGI Desktop duplication is white-washing my recordings

Direct X DXGI Desktop duplication is white-washing my recordings: Hi all!So the issue I have is with recording programs that want to record my monitor/desktop think OBS Display capture for example.When I try to record with the default setting which is DXGI Desktop duplication, it whitewashes or increases the brightness A LOT on the...
  6. How do I reverse the duplication of two desktop folders from two computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I reverse the duplication of two desktop folders from two computers: In one of those underhanded wonderful scenario's where Microsoft thinks it knows best, it has synchronised our families subscription to all computers.I have disabled syncronisation between machines, but how do I clean up the two desktops, without deleting the information from...
  7. How do I reverse the duplication of two desktop folders from two computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reverse the duplication of two desktop folders from two computers: In one of those underhanded wonderful scenario's where Microsoft thinks it knows best, it has synchronised our families subscription to all computers.I have disabled syncronisation between machines, but how do I clean up the two desktops, without deleting the information from...
  8. How do I reverse the duplication of two desktop folders from two computers

9. Duplicated Desktop w/ Multiple Filepaths Causing Files to Duplicate-Dellima.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicated Desktop w/ Multiple Filepaths Causing Files to Duplicate-Dellima.: I found a few instances where others have had a similar experience in having files duplicate themselves, including the Desktop. However, I am still seeking a solution to correct/merge the multiple Desktop file paths running amuck in my system.I downloaded a .zip of developers...
  10. Duplicated Desktop w/ Multiple Filepaths Causing Files to Duplicate-Dellima.

Duplicated Desktop w/ Multiple Filepaths Causing Files to Duplicate-Dellima.: I found a few instances where others have had a similar experience in having files duplicate themselves, including the Desktop. However, I am still seeking a solution to correct/merge the multiple Desktop file paths running amuck in my system.I downloaded a .zip of developers...