Windows 10: duplicate display on second monitor in windows 10

Discus and support duplicate display on second monitor in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased a second monitor (AOC e1659 fwu) to work with my HP Elitebook on Windows 10. No problem getting the second monitor to work in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnRentz, Jan 1, 2019.

1. JohnRentz Win User

duplicate display on second monitor in windows 10

I recently purchased a second monitor (AOC e1659 fwu) to work with my HP Elitebook on Windows 10. No problem getting the second monitor to work in extended mode. But I'd like for it to work in duplicate mode. When I press the Windows Key + P, I can select the option for duplicate displays, but then one display goes blank. Any ideas?? Thanks!

:)

JohnRentz, Jan 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 doesn't show native display for second monitor

Hi,

In order to for your Windows 10 to show the native display for the second monitor, you may revert all screen settings back to default, and see if this resolves the issue. If it doesn't, you may try these steps:

• Press Windows key + P.
    • If your monitor settings is on Duplicate, try choosing
      Extend
    • If your monitor settings is on Extend try choosing the
      Duplicate
    • Check the resolution if both monitors are showing the same resolution value.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Second monitor not detected after update

Hi Tom,

There are several reasons that could have caused the issue you are experiencing. One of these is the update you previously performed in Windows, either it was not configured properly by the system or the update components were corrupted. Kindly answer the
    following questions for clarification:

• Have you tried updating the monitor and display drivers?
    • Have you tried to use another user profile to check if the issue re-occurs?

Furthermore, we suggest that you add the other monitor manually. This is to ensure that the second monitor is still connected after the update. Here are the steps:

• Type connected devices and open Connected Devices on the
      Windows Search bar.
    • Click Add devices.
    • Select the Second screen.
    • Pick one of the 3 options: Duplicate, Extend, and the Second screen only.
    • The Duplicate option will duplicate the primary display to secondary display.
    • The Extend option will unite two monitors so you can use them both as one.
    • The Second screen only option will, obviously, disable primary and use only the secondary monitor.
    • Once you’ve chosen the preferred mode, save changes.

We're looking forward to your response.

PreciousLeb, Jan 1, 2019
  4. duplicate display on second monitor in windows 10

I am unable to duplicate my second monitor with Windows 10

I am unable to duplicate my second monitor with Windows 10. It has the option to Extend and that works but it will not let me duplicate to my second monitor

ShaunnaTessen, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

duplicate display on second monitor in windows 10

1. duplicate display on second monitor in windows 10 - Similar Threads - duplicate display second

2. Second monitor flickers when extended or duplicated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor flickers when extended or duplicated: Windows 10 Pro build 19045.2251GPU: RTX 2080 - latest nvidia driversMonitor 1: 1440p 165hz via DPMonitor 2: 1080p 60hz via HDMI these are set correctly in display settingsI have a strange issue where my second monitor will flick on and off when extended or...
  3. Second monitor -- duplicate screen 1 and 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor -- duplicate screen 1 and 2: I have a new HP Pavilion laptop. In the display settings, I cannot select monitor 1 or 2 -- it only says "1/2." My second monitor shows a duplicate of the laptop screen, but I need to be able to teach with Zoom and see slides on one screen and participants on another.Thank...
  4. Second monitor display

Second monitor display: I bought a surface usb-c to display adapter usb-c into VGA adapter since my computer doesn't have its own VGA port and I have connected them properly but my computer says that it doesnt recognize the connection. I have no signal to my second monitor and I have no idea how to...
  5. Display on Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display on Second Monitor: Hi, When I connected my laptop Windows 10 to the second display through HDMI, there is no extended or duplicate display on the second monitor. Is there anything else I have to do to make the second monitor/display working? I will appreciate advise. Thanks, Verma...
  6. Is a Duplicated Display recognized as Dual Monitors?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is a Duplicated Display recognized as Dual Monitors?: (Windows 10) Sorry what may be a stupid question, I've looked high and low on search engines but I can't find something related specifically to this. Basically, I am going to be using a chrome browser extension that restricts use of dual monitors for security purposes....
  7. Display Settings for Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display Settings for Second Monitor: Display setting is not working for my second monitor since installing Windows 10 on my PC. It does not allow me to set up second monitor, please help. Have check driver set up, still not working....
  8. Second monitor recognized, but display is black (no display) - windows 10

Second monitor recognized, but display is black (no display) - windows 10: Hi everyone, i recently bought a new PC- a PowerSpec B729 (running windows 10). I Was able to successfully connect two monitors to it. The second monitor was connected using a VGA (on the monitor) to HDMI (on the computer) cable and its display was fine for the first few...
  9. Second monitor won't display - Windows 10

Second monitor won't display - Windows 10: As the title says, I'm having an issue where the second monitor in my set-up won't display in Windows. Configuration: Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth A170 Mark 1 CPU: Intel i5-6600K GPU: ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX590 running Radeon Adrenalin 19.2.2 Monitor 1:...
  10. Duplicate monitor display

Duplicate monitor display: 1. Since recently being upgrade to WIN 10 1803 I am unable to show both monitor screens. What are the steps to getting both monitors to show? 2. I was also at a user's screen and tried to get the mouse cursor to go forward to one monitor to the other without the cursor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. duplicate display windows 10

2. duplicate monitor display

3. display duplicate

4. duplicate display,
  5. duplicate display monitor,
  6. multiple displays windows 10,
  7. display duplicate screen,
  8. duplicate display monitor windows 10,
  9. duplicate displays win 10,
  10. screen duplicate windows 10,
  11. mirror display settings,