Windows 10: Duplicate Drivers after Windows Update

Discus and support Duplicate Drivers after Windows Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My Windows 10 update on my older Core 2 system failed a number of times until it installed fully by itself. But The number of failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John Audie, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Duplicate Drivers after Windows Update

Duplicate Drivers after Windows Update faca014f-0e4a-4449-aeaa-da95c626e5bf?upload=true.jpg

My Windows 10 update on my older Core 2 system failed a number of times until it installed fully by itself. But The number of failed installs ended up giving me the duplicate drivers. Is there any way I can remove them without getting my computer frozen, which seems to happen as soon as I uninstall any one of the system drivers.

:)

John Audie, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 18, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Duplicate Drivers after Windows Update

NVIDIA Adds Windows 8 to GeForce Driver Update Stack

AMD may have been the first to be out with drivers for its Radeon GPUs that are optimized for Windows 8 (WDDM 1.2), but NVIDIA went a step ahead of "special-releases" for its GeForce drivers, and added Windows 8 to its update stack, meaning that Windows 8 will feature in the list of operating systems to pick from, to download drivers. NVIDIA will constantly update these drivers along with mainline releases for Windows 7/Vista and XP. The latest such driver is 296.17. This driver supports GeForce and Quadro GPUs, and according to NVIDIA, is a quick-update over 295.73 WHQL, with the addition of performance optimization for Blacklight: Retribution.

Duplicate Drivers after Windows Update 152a_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Duplicate Drivers after Windows Update

1. Duplicate Drivers after Windows Update - Similar Threads - Duplicate Drivers Update

2. duplicate driver update in Windows Update won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    duplicate driver update in Windows Update won't go away: I have a duplicate update that refuses to go away. I've tried every forum fix I can find, and am on my last attempt before I just factory reset this thing.. The duplicate update that won't go away is for IntelR Corporation - System - 10.29.0.7767 and the error is Install...
  3. duplicate driver update in Windows Update won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate driver update in Windows Update won't go away: I have a duplicate update that refuses to go away. I've tried every forum fix I can find, and am on my last attempt before I just factory reset this thing.. The duplicate update that won't go away is for IntelR Corporation - System - 10.29.0.7767 and the error is Install...
  4. Camera not functioning / Duplicate entries in DM after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not functioning / Duplicate entries in DM after update: Hi, I have an Asus Zenbook - UX434FLC-C72P. which comes with an integrated camera.I utilise the Avast driver update tool to update all my drivers, and it normally runs without an issue. However, I have been having issues with my camera since the last driver installation that...
  5. duplicated profile after update. pls help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    duplicated profile after update. pls help.: Hi! So I have made my account to auto log-in to my windows 10. I decided today to update my system to the current 20H2 (OS Build 19042.746) After the update I have prompted to a login error and the profile that Windows wanted me to log in is completly named as my main...
  6. Duplicate updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Duplicate updates: I suspect that my PC has downloaded duplicate updates. Please help me to check if it is really so and correct. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-updates/8dcbef9f-e33e-4e0e-971a-8d0822636495
  7. not able to duplicate display after the window 10 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    not able to duplicate display after the window 10 updates: I am using a VAIO laptop .not able to duplicate display after the window 10 updates installed on 31 July 18 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/not-able-to-duplicate-display-after-the-window-10/d3bb1b32-4038-485a-8670-32a681b0c9db
  8. Duplicate of an App in Start Menu after App update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate of an App in Start Menu after App update: Hello, I have a Windows Store App installed; EdgeTile Creators. It got an update and after installing that update through the Windows Store, I now have two versions of that app in the All Programs list of the Start menu; one that doesn't work when clicking on it...
  9. Duplicate Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Duplicate Updates: I have a question. I was running a virus scan the today and it told me it scanned over 1,000,000 items. But my laptop has barely anything on it. So I used WiseUninstaller to get rid of any junk I could have. But apparently, it told me that I had multiple, duplicate windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 duplicates drivers icon.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 duplicates drivers icon.: Did not happen before. But now it's this: [img] Someone know how to fix this? 32944

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update duplicate drivers