Windows 10: Duplicate emails in Outlook

Discus and support Duplicate emails in Outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am currently receiving all my emails in Outlook in duplicate. This has been happening since i upgraded to Windows 10. I had a number of problems... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AndreaC, Oct 10, 2015.

1. AndreaC Win User

Duplicate emails in Outlook

I am currently receiving all my emails in Outlook in duplicate. This has been happening since i upgraded to Windows 10.
    I had a number of problems with a previous email address @btinternet.com being spammed, so all my emails to that
    address are forwarded to my @outlook.com address; but they were not being received in duplicate before the upgrade, it all worked perfectly. Please can someone advise me how to stop this happening? Many thanks.

:)

AndreaC, Oct 10, 2015

2. Windows 8.1 phone duplicates Outlook.com email

I have a single email account via Outlook.com (a Live.com email). I use the Outlook 365 desktop application to check and file my emails, and occasionally check them on my phone. However, most incoming emails wind up being duplicated in my phone (but not
    in Outlook or Outlook.com).

It seems to happen to emails that I run Quick Rules on in Outlook to 1) categorize, 2) mark as read, and 3) move to a folder. On my phone, one copy appears in the selected folder, but a second copy appears in the phone's Inbox. I have to delete these duplicates
    manually.

How do I prevent these duplicates?

medouneu(2), Oct 10, 2015
  3. Windows 8 phone not synching/

Hi Hans, ok.. 99% there. The Windows phone has just synched emails from Outlook. I expect the calendar will follow soon.

The ony problem remaining is that 80% of the Outlook contacts are linked to another Outlook contact. They are duplicates in the vast majority of cases. Is there a bulk way to unlink all the contacts or must I do it one-by-one and then delete duplicates?

Cheers,

Chris

ChrisTobler, Oct 10, 2015
Thema:

Duplicate emails in Outlook

1. Duplicate emails in Outlook - Similar Threads - Duplicate emails Outlook

2. Importing to Outlook Ignore Duplicates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing to Outlook Ignore Duplicates: I want to import google contacts csv into outook contacts.I already have a contact list in outlook.Will outlook ignore duplicates and only import contacts not in the list?James...
  3. Importing to Outlook Ignore Duplicates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing to Outlook Ignore Duplicates: I want to import google contacts csv into outook contacts.I already have a contact list in outlook.Will outlook ignore duplicates and only import contacts not in the list?James...
  4. Duplicate in Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate in Email: I've always wondered about this.Currently I use Thunderbird as my email client with all accounts as pop3.One thing that's kept me away form other more modern clients is all the extra folders.I'm using Windows Mail as an example.Under the account there are: Inbox, Drafts, Sent...
  5. Duplicate in Email

Duplicate in Email: I've always wondered about this.Currently I use Thunderbird as my email client with all accounts as pop3.One thing that's kept me away form other more modern clients is all the extra folders.I'm using Windows Mail as an example.Under the account there are: Inbox, Drafts, Sent...
  6. Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365: I use Outlook on Windows 365 on a Windows 10 Desktop. I have many sub-folders and many sub-sub folders. However, now under DELETED ITEMS, all these folders appear - empty as well as in strict alphabetical order. I would like to get rid of these extra folders, but am...
  7. Duplication of emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Duplication of emails: Out of the blue receiving triplicate quad, etc. emails. I delete and they keep appearing. How do I get this problem corrected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplication-of-emails/2368d296-4a1f-4a40-b976-b90aa747051d
  8. duplicate emails

duplicate emails: How can I stop getting duplicate emails in the Windows 10 mail. I entered 3 different email accts does this cause this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-emails/e79a658e-9c0b-45a7-98e7-f09a6405f3c8
  9. Duplicate emails

in Browsers and Email
    Duplicate emails: I have two pop3 emails on btinternet.com . I am using Windows Live Mail on Windows 10 . When I receive an email to one address ,it appears in both !! Can anyone put me right so that an email to one address only goes to that address and not both . Thanks Sid 42538
  10. Outlook Duplicated +1

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Duplicated +1: Dear Sirs, can you help? I am new to this forum so would appreciate some help or advice. I have a new Surface Pro 3, and using Microsoft 365 software. My problem is this I have outlook 2013 on my computer, but I also have Outlook Mail Box plus if I go into Edge I have another...