Windows 10: Duplicate file in system 32 and driver store

Discus and support Duplicate file in system 32 and driver store in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, just wanted to know. I see rcores64.dat inside the file repository folder in driver store and also in system32, are both necessary? This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steven Campoli, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Duplicate file in system 32 and driver store

Hey guys, just wanted to know. I see rcores64.dat inside the file repository folder in driver store and also in system32, are both necessary? This is clean install so no old drivers are on this machine, I under stand the one in driver store because that’s where all the drivers are stored...

:)

Steven Campoli, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Finding duplicate files

Hey hey,

During the years the backups have just accumulated in random places, essentially, and I would like to clean up. Is there a program that can search for duplicate files? And by that I mean identical files. I tried dupeGuru, but that somehow found ... all files to be identical I guess? Like how a bunch of jpg's with different names, sizes and locations being marked 100% identical, or how a bunch of xls-files with completely different everything also were 100% matches with each other. I don't need any fancy functions, just a list of the files that share the name and filesize and created/last write dates.

Frick, Mar 16, 2020
  3. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Does the program you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Duplicate file in system 32 and driver store

How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Do either of the programs you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Duplicate file in system 32 and driver store

1. Duplicate file in system 32 and driver store - Similar Threads - Duplicate file system

2. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  3. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  4. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Virus in system 32 file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus in system 32 file: i got a virus on my pc with rufus i removed the program but it still has a file that i cannot delete in the folder system32 is there a way i can remove it. any thing i tried it says denied acsess. it also wont wlow me to resore my pc....
  6. Virus in system 32 file

Virus in system 32 file: i got a virus on my pc with rufus i removed the program but it still has a file that i cannot delete in the folder system32 is there a way i can remove it. any thing i tried it says denied acsess. it also wont wlow me to resore my pc....
  7. tons of duplicate system files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tons of duplicate system files: i used Ccleaner to look for duplicate files. virtually all my system files are duplicated, directory file names are similar - usually one level deeper. Can i delete the duplicates? is there any tool that can do that for me?Bubbles...
  8. tons of duplicate system files

tons of duplicate system files: i used Ccleaner to look for duplicate files. virtually all my system files are duplicated, directory file names are similar - usually one level deeper. Can i delete the duplicates? is there any tool that can do that for me?Bubbles...
  9. Windows system 32 driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows system 32 driver: Dear Microsoft Community I believe I have downloaded, via a Windows Update, a corrupted dll file. The corrupted file is causing me a lot of problems; for example, I am not able to upload a picture to this question. The error Panel in question says the following:...
  10. Code 32 Error on 1 System Driver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Code 32 Error on 1 System Driver: A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32) how do i fix this as i found out it's on the mainboard of my PC and is there a way to reverse the damage so it can work. 98979