Windows 10: Duplicate File Program

Discus and support Duplicate File Program in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; G'day, I purchased the Duplicated file program. I inserted my PHOTO STICK into the usb. I clicked on search. The program ran. At the end, there was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aussie Perry, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Duplicate File Program

G'day, I purchased the Duplicated file program. I inserted my PHOTO STICK into the usb. I clicked on search. The program ran. At the end, there was a picture of the originals and underneath a tick in the duplicated photo. I clicked delete. Now, most of the photos have been deleted. My Junk Box is empty. Please could somebody tell me how I can retrieve my photos? Cheers Perry

:)

Aussie Perry, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Frick Win User

Finding duplicate files

Hey hey,

During the years the backups have just accumulated in random places, essentially, and I would like to clean up. Is there a program that can search for duplicate files? And by that I mean identical files. I tried dupeGuru, but that somehow found ... all files to be identical I guess? Like how a bunch of jpg's with different names, sizes and locations being marked 100% identical, or how a bunch of xls-files with completely different everything also were 100% matches with each other. I don't need any fancy functions, just a list of the files that share the name and filesize and created/last write dates.

Frick, Nov 27, 2021
  3. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Does the program you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Duplicate File Program

How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Do either of the programs you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Duplicate File Program

1. Duplicate File Program - Similar Threads - Duplicate File Program

2. Duplicates found in Duplicate Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicates found in Duplicate Files: I’m in the process of cleaning up my pictures. I scanned a folder of photos with Duplicate Photo Fixer Pro and found I had no duplicates. However, when I scanned that same folder with Duplicate Files through Windows 10 the program told me I had duplicates of many les. I’m...
  3. Duplicate File Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate File Program: G'day, I purchased the Duplicated file program. I inserted my PHOTO STICK into the usb. I clicked on search. The program ran. At the end, there was a picture of the originals and underneath a tick in the duplicated photo. I clicked delete. Now, most of the photos have been...
  4. Duplicate File Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate File Program: G'day, I purchased the Duplicated file program. I inserted my PHOTO STICK into the usb. I clicked on search. The program ran. At the end, there was a picture of the originals and underneath a tick in the duplicated photo. I clicked delete. Now, most of the photos have been...
  5. Removing duplicate programs

Removing duplicate programs: One of my system management apps (Wise) seems to list duplicates of a few of my installed programs., one example is Mighty Text which seems to have more than a half dozen copies. Most other utilities such as uninstallers and file managers are only showing the one copy. I have...
  6. How to delete ''WindowsApps'' and a duplicate ''Program Files'' ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to delete ''WindowsApps'' and a duplicate ''Program Files'' ?: Hey, I just noticed that I have two new folders on my hard drive (one is called ''WindowsApps'' the other ''Program Files''. I have no permissions to read or delete them, even tho I'm the administrator. They seem to be system folders. Does anyone have an idea how to remove...
  7. Program to find and help delete LOTS of duplicate files

Program to find and help delete LOTS of duplicate files: I have taken it upon myself to really organize my files after 15 years of music, video and picture collections. Over the years, I've backed up and had many hard drives and even did backups of stuff I forgot I even did. I now have put everything into one folder for my music....
  8. Duplicate Windows Programs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Duplicate Windows Programs?: I'm running Windows 10 Pro. It has it's own folder with ~ 24GB/102,000 files. I also have a Windows.old folder and in that there's a Windows folder that has ~28GB/210,000 files. I am using Hyper V but it seems that I have a duplicate Windows programs. Can I delete the...
  9. Duplicate installations in Program Files and Program Files (x86)

Duplicate installations in Program Files and Program Files (x86): I have a x64 PC, can I delete the duplicate installations of programs in Program Files (x86) that are also installed in Program Files? 157505
  10. Duplicate program files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate program files: Why do I have two of each program file on my HP Laptop using Windows 10? (I have only had the laptop a few months and have had nothing but storage problems.) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-program-files/db89d05c-9774-4757-916b-b03cabc0fd59"