Windows 10: Duplicate File Removal App.

Discus and support Duplicate File Removal App. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there an app that will remove only duplicate files? I have tried a couple but when deleting listed duplicate files the original files are also... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ErnestMunton, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Duplicate File Removal App.

Is there an app that will remove only duplicate files? I have tried a couple but when deleting listed duplicate files the original files are also deleted. I am therefore trying to find an app which will delete duplicate files but NOT delete the originals.e

:)

ErnestMunton, Mar 19, 2020

2. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Does the program you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Mar 19, 2020
  3. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Do either of the programs you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Duplicate File Removal App.

How do I remove duplicate icons from the "all apps" list???

I have the same problem with duplicate icons in the Windows 10 "All Apps" list. I ran system file checker (sfc) and it did not remove the duplicates. sfc found two Microsoft Edge files that were corrupt but I would guess that is unrelated to the All Apps
    list. Doing a reset does require me to reinstall some applications so I would prefer not to do that with work.

It's hard to believe that you can't just delete icon without uninstalling the applications to eliminate the duplicate icons.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for you help

KenMacomber, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Duplicate File Removal App.

1. Duplicate File Removal App. - Similar Threads - Duplicate File Removal

2. remove duplicate photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove duplicate photos: How do I remove duplicate photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-duplicate-photos/e4a289b1-8239-4bd8-8cd8-f5d0e2d7ae96
  3. Best software to remove duplicate files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best software to remove duplicate files: Hi there,First time posting... wondering if anyone had recommendations of an app or software that will allow me to search for duplicate files. I have lots of images and files and they need a mega sort!Thank you in advanceAmina...
  4. Best software / method of removing duplicate files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best software / method of removing duplicate files: So I want to clean out my family’s Photo folder on our hard drive, mainly by removing duplicate photos from multiple imports over the years. However, there are over 1000 files in the folder, and there’s no way I’m sifting through all of those, so I went online to find a “file...
  5. remove duplicate photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove duplicate photos: How do I remove duplicate photos from my computer. I'm on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-duplicate-photos/c74792c1-cfd3-4e0f-853b-9a35905be29d
  6. Find and remove duplicated files

Find and remove duplicated files: Use the app " Duplicated file remover“, Scan a hard disk. After a few hours, the screen shows conflict info "scanning duplicated 100%" and "remaining one file" for more than two hours. What should I do?. Wait more or cancel it....
  7. OK to Remove Duplicate Files?

in Windows 10 Support
    OK to Remove Duplicate Files?: I used CCleaner to identify duplicate files on my Win10 system. It came up with 100s of them, but what I noticed is each duplicate is in a separate folder - appears in all cases, one of the folders is a sub-folder of the other. Most of the files are .dll, but there are also...
  8. Duplicate File Remover won't unlock

Duplicate File Remover won't unlock: Downloaded from MS Store, Purchased advanced option, Still shows as LOCKED Am I missing something or is this a fraud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-file-remover-wont-unlock/6e3afe8f-45d2-41c8-8272-667a409e35dd
  9. Opinion On These Duplicate File Apps?

Opinion On These Duplicate File Apps?: Anyone have an opinion on these or another duplicate file/ photo/ video finder? Will be used to scan 2 and 4tb external drives. TIA. https://www.thewindowsclub.com/dupli...mover-software 123545
  10. Removing duplicate files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Removing duplicate files: I don't trust free duplicate file finders. Is there a way to find and delete duplicate files easily from a folder in Windows 10 that does not require using another program? 38286