Windows 10: Duplicate File Remover won't unlock

Discus and support Duplicate File Remover won't unlock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded from MS Store, Purchased advanced option, Still shows as LOCKED Am I missing something or is this a fraud?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeRogersunimpressed, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Duplicate File Remover won't unlock

Downloaded from MS Store,

Purchased advanced option,

Still shows as LOCKED

Am I missing something or is this a fraud?

:)

MikeRogersunimpressed, Jan 3, 2019

2. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Does the program you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Jan 3, 2019
  3. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Do either of the programs you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

Duplicate File Remover won't unlock

Finding duplicate files

Hey hey,

During the years the backups have just accumulated in random places, essentially, and I would like to clean up. Is there a program that can search for duplicate files? And by that I mean identical files. I tried dupeGuru, but that somehow found ... all files to be identical I guess? Like how a bunch of jpg's with different names, sizes and locations being marked 100% identical, or how a bunch of xls-files with completely different everything also were 100% matches with each other. I don't need any fancy functions, just a list of the files that share the name and filesize and created/last write dates.

Frick, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Duplicate File Remover won't unlock

1. Duplicate File Remover won't unlock - Similar Threads - Duplicate File Remover

2. remove duplicate photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove duplicate photos: How do I remove duplicate photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-duplicate-photos/e4a289b1-8239-4bd8-8cd8-f5d0e2d7ae96
  3. Best software to remove duplicate files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best software to remove duplicate files: Hi there,First time posting... wondering if anyone had recommendations of an app or software that will allow me to search for duplicate files. I have lots of images and files and they need a mega sort!Thank you in advanceAmina...
  4. Best software / method of removing duplicate files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best software / method of removing duplicate files: So I want to clean out my family’s Photo folder on our hard drive, mainly by removing duplicate photos from multiple imports over the years. However, there are over 1000 files in the folder, and there’s no way I’m sifting through all of those, so I went online to find a “file...
  5. remove duplicate photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove duplicate photos: How do I remove duplicate photos from my computer. I'm on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-duplicate-photos/c74792c1-cfd3-4e0f-853b-9a35905be29d
  6. Duplicate File Removal App.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Duplicate File Removal App.: Is there an app that will remove only duplicate files? I have tried a couple but when deleting listed duplicate files the original files are also deleted. I am therefore trying to find an app which will delete duplicate files but NOT delete the originals.e...
  7. Find and remove duplicated files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find and remove duplicated files: Use the app " Duplicated file remover“, Scan a hard disk. After a few hours, the screen shows conflict info "scanning duplicated 100%" and "remaining one file" for more than two hours. What should I do?. Wait more or cancel it....
  8. OK to Remove Duplicate Files?

in Windows 10 Support
    OK to Remove Duplicate Files?: I used CCleaner to identify duplicate files on my Win10 system. It came up with 100s of them, but what I noticed is each duplicate is in a separate folder - appears in all cases, one of the folders is a sub-folder of the other. Most of the files are .dll, but there are also...
  9. Bitlocker won't unlock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker won't unlock: I have a Lenovo 100s. Windows 10. I turned it on today, and it's locked with Bitlocker. I don't know where it came from or how this happened. I am the only one who uses this laptop. It just appeared. I did not activate this, nor did I ask for this headache. I figured out...
  10. Removing duplicate files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Removing duplicate files: I don't trust free duplicate file finders. Is there a way to find and delete duplicate files easily from a folder in Windows 10 that does not require using another program? 38286