Windows 10: Duplicate Files: Windows 10 keeps duplicating new documents of word, excel, etc in the save...

Discus and support Duplicate Files: Windows 10 keeps duplicating new documents of word, excel, etc in the save... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Prithik1510 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Prithik1510, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Duplicate Files: Windows 10 keeps duplicating new documents of word, excel, etc in the save...

/u/Prithik1510, Aug 7, 2020

2. duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10

To solve this problem, look into the reply of Andre

Duplicate Start Menu icons for Excel, Word, etc. -
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Vijay_Verma, Aug 7, 2020
  3. every time I save documents, PDF specfically, windows is creating a new documents file, everytime. I have duplicate document files.

why am I getting multiple document files every time I save a document. Duplicate files.

I made 2 new files, save 4 documents in each file and now I have 4 duplicate document files.

Any help you can offer is appreciated

ArleneTaff, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Duplicate Files: Windows 10 keeps duplicating new documents of word, excel, etc in the save...

Finding duplicate files

Hey hey,

During the years the backups have just accumulated in random places, essentially, and I would like to clean up. Is there a program that can search for duplicate files? And by that I mean identical files. I tried dupeGuru, but that somehow found ... all files to be identical I guess? Like how a bunch of jpg's with different names, sizes and locations being marked 100% identical, or how a bunch of xls-files with completely different everything also were 100% matches with each other. I don't need any fancy functions, just a list of the files that share the name and filesize and created/last write dates.

Frick, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Duplicate Files: Windows 10 keeps duplicating new documents of word, excel, etc in the save...

1. Duplicate Files: Windows 10 keeps duplicating new documents of word, excel, etc in the save... - Similar Threads - Duplicate Files keeps

2. Duplicates found in Duplicate Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicates found in Duplicate Files: I’m in the process of cleaning up my pictures. I scanned a folder of photos with Duplicate Photo Fixer Pro and found I had no duplicates. However, when I scanned that same folder with Duplicate Files through Windows 10 the program told me I had duplicates of many les. I’m...
  3. Duplicates found in Duplicate Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicates found in Duplicate Files: I’m in the process of cleaning up my pictures. I scanned a folder of photos with Duplicate Photo Fixer Pro and found I had no duplicates. However, when I scanned that same folder with Duplicate Files through Windows 10 the program told me I had duplicates of many les. I’m...
  4. Clean up duplicate microsoft office 365 files word, excel, power point etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean up duplicate microsoft office 365 files word, excel, power point etc.: How to clean up duplicate Microsoft office 365 files word, excel, power point etc.. It seems when I backed up it made a duplicate of each file. I want to delete the duplicate file.When I searched for it, it kept telling me how to change things in a file, not remove the entire...
  5. Clean up duplicate microsoft office 365 files word, excel, power point etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean up duplicate microsoft office 365 files word, excel, power point etc.: How to clean up duplicate Microsoft office 365 files word, excel, power point etc.. It seems when I backed up it made a duplicate of each file. I want to delete the duplicate file.When I searched for it, it kept telling me how to change things in a file, not remove the entire...
  6. Duplicate Documents folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Documents folders: I'm new to Windows 11 - old time #10 user. Why is there a "Documents" folder in my desktop display- the one that shows when i click on my Name folder in the upper LH of the desktop, and another under c:/user/me/Documents? They are not connected or synchronized....
  7. Duplicate Documents folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate Documents folders: I'm new to Windows 11 - old time #10 user. Why is there a "Documents" folder in my desktop display- the one that shows when i click on my Name folder in the upper LH of the desktop, and another under c:/user/me/Documents? They are not connected or synchronized....
  8. COMBINE DUPLICATE DOCUMENT FILES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    COMBINE DUPLICATE DOCUMENT FILES: I HAVE MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS THAT ARE DUPLICATE BELONG TP 2 USERS CAN I CHANGE TO 1 ADMINISTRATOR ACCTS AND GET RID OF MULTIPLE LIBRARY AND DOCUMENTS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combine-duplicate-document-files/37a1a12a-a819-4856-bfb7-bf018c301310"
  9. duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10: MY LENOVO X1 CARBON IS SHOWING DUPILCATE ICONS OF EXCEL WORD ETC ON START MENU.IN THE TWO ICONS ONE ICON IS NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-start-menu-icons-for-excel-word-etc-in/f2b1e16b-4e2c-4619-9840-0fdbfd47d328
  10. "Documents" duplicated

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Documents" duplicated: Hello, I'm not exactly sure where I should post this, but I hope this section is close enough. I was wondering if anyone could help me with something that happened to me recently. Out of nowhere, loads of "Documents" appeared under "This PC" [img] 10941