Windows 10: Duplicate fonts faces windows 10

Discus and support Duplicate fonts faces windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where I have duplicate font faces(2) with different version numbers, should I always delete the oldest version Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by faliHazel, Jul 25, 2019.

1. faliHazel Win User

Duplicate fonts faces windows 10

Where I have duplicate font faces(2) with different version numbers, should I always delete the oldest version

Thanks

:)

faliHazel, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Windows font face problem

Hi, I got Windows 10 yesterday and after upgrade it from Windows 8.1 I got font face problem in some application like Microsoft Edge and ATI catalyst Control Center. Any help would be appreciated, sorry for my bad English *Biggrin

Duplicate fonts faces windows 10 [​IMG]

Duplicate fonts faces windows 10 [​IMG]

yellowragz, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Duplicate fonts faces windows 10 - Similar Threads - Duplicate fonts faces

2. missing icons and duplicated emoji font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing icons and duplicated emoji font: Hello I have a problem with emoji and Windows icons, I installed another version of Segoe UI by mistake, and I deleted a file of its fonts by mistake, which caused some of the Windows icons not to be displayed, and a square was displayed instead. and also in the emoji picker,...
  3. missing icons and duplicated emoji font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing icons and duplicated emoji font: Hello I have a problem with emoji and Windows icons, I installed another version of Segoe UI by mistake, and I deleted a file of its fonts by mistake, which caused some of the Windows icons not to be displayed, and a square was displayed instead. and also in the emoji picker,...
  4. mouse highlight overlay@font-face... SOLUTION ?

mouse highlight overlay@font-face... SOLUTION ?: How solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-highlight-overlayfont-face-solution/94b43351-19d3-44b4-924f-183fe18da9c4
  5. Some issues in font faces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some issues in font faces: So I recently downloaded a Segoe Emoji UI font faceThe problem is it has two facesOne is the originaland one is the new oneBoth are showing up as regularI have selected the one with the changeIt is showing in the Win Key + . combo but in some web apps or apps like discord ,...
  6. Some issues in font faces

Some issues in font faces: So I recently downloaded a Segoe Emoji UI font faceThe problem is it has two facesOne is the originaland one is the new oneBoth are showing up as regularI have selected the one with the changeIt is showing in the Win Key + . combo but in some web apps or apps like discord ,...
  7. Which is the correct font folder? I have duplicate fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which is the correct font folder? I have duplicate fonts: I was very surprised to find today that Nexusfont a font management program says I had over 3,000 fonts installed—to my knowledge I had only ever installed half that number. To my surprise, under Windows 10’s native ‘Font settings’ as opposed to the Control Panel font...
  8. default font and type face

in Windows 10 Customization
    default font and type face: What is going on with Microsoft???? How can I change the default font and size in my window 10 mail. Calibri 11 is too small 2019 I have tried many things but nothing works....
  9. @font-face not looking fine IE Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    @font-face not looking fine IE Win 10: Hi All, I am using Win 10. I have generated font face for NOTO SANS. This is working fine for Win7 but when seen in Win 10 IE or Crome font look teared. Below is the font face I am using: @font-face { font-family: 'noto_sansregular'; src:...
  10. Windows font face problem

Windows font face problem: Hi, I got Windows 10 yesterday and after upgrade it from Windows 8.1 I got font face problem in some application like Microsoft Edge and ATI catalyst Control Center. Any help would be appreciated, sorry for my bad English *Biggrin [img] [img] 10926