Windows 10: Duplicate Language Culture

Discus and support Duplicate Language Culture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everybody, We have a situation with a couple of users that cannot run a program called Memo+ properly due to duplicate cultures present in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by K3nSter, Jun 2, 2020.

1. K3nSter Win User

Duplicate Language Culture

Hello everybody,

We have a situation with a couple of users that cannot run a program called Memo+ properly due to duplicate cultures present in their machines.

Funny enough is that the duplicate culture is Japanese and none of them are Japanese so I guess it got installed someway. We have an .exe file that searches for their computer for culture.name duplicates but unfortunately the source code has been lost.

We tried to install the Japanese language then removing it hoping that it will get someway removed altogether but to no avail. Same thing has been tried with system locale and with the language packinstalling and removing via PowerShell.

Any ideas on how to remove a duplicate culture from somebody's computer?

Thank you in advance!

:)

K3nSter, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Deron Win User

Input language duplication reappears all the time

Hi,
    Sadly, I cannot see any other input methods on there, either.
    Also, to clarify, if you look at my screenshot you can see I have:
    US EN
    HE HE
    UK HE
    I mean, the duplicated and unwanted input type is UK HE (the last on the list of inputs, bottom right).
    Here are some screenshots again:

Duplicate Language Culture [​IMG]

Deron, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Duplicate Language Culture

Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Duplicate Language Culture

1. Duplicate Language Culture - Similar Threads - Duplicate Language Culture

2. How can I remove duplicate\another language in windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove duplicate\another language in windows?: Hi everyone, I can't remove the last language from the setting. in language setting only the English keyboard and Hebrew keyboard installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-duplicateanother-language-in/f75d4a99-ea4e-427f-a8b6-f38970db135d
  3. How can I remove duplicate\another language in windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove duplicate\another language in windows?: Hi everyone, I can't remove the last language from the setting. in language setting only the English keyboard and Hebrew keyboard installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-duplicateanother-language-in/f75d4a99-ea4e-427f-a8b6-f38970db135d
  4. How can I remove duplicate\another language in windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft / Bing attempts to implement Cultural Marxism and WOKE discussion on opening pages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft / Bing attempts to implement Cultural Marxism and WOKE discussion on opening pages.: First thing I see after signing on to my P.C.... MY P.C.... MINE... is some bulls**t suggestion that I am a white racist and need to be re-educated about White Privilege. Leave this **** up to the University professors who are doing their level best to indoctrinate college...
  6. Microsoft / Bing attempts to implement Cultural Marxism and WOKE discussion on opening pages.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft / Bing attempts to implement Cultural Marxism and WOKE discussion on opening pages.: First thing I see after signing on to my P.C.... MY P.C.... MINE... is some bulls**t suggestion that I am a white racist and need to be re-educated about White Privilege. Leave this **** up to the University professors who are doing their level best to indoctrinate college...
  7. duplication of the English input language

duplication of the English input language: Hi Community! When I want to change input language, using 'window' + 'space', I can now see a 'duplication' of the English option even though my setting says there should only be one English and one Swedish option see image. Can someone explain how I get rid of this...
  8. Unable to disable duplicated keyboard for the same language

Unable to disable duplicated keyboard for the same language: The first image is the options shown in the language list, it is seen that there are two "ENG US keyboard" available, which I found annoying because I need to click the key-combo (ALT + SHIFT) twice when I want to switch language. Second image is from windows 10 setting...
  9. Input language duplication reappears all the time

in Windows 10 Support
    Input language duplication reappears all the time: Hi all, I got my new HP Omen 15-ax003nj 2 months ago. It's all patched up, running Windows 10 out of the box. I have 2 input methods - EN and HE. The problem is that every one in a while when I switch language using ALT+SHIFT it seems that the language didn't change...
  10. Cortana brings Cultural Savviness to New Markets

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana brings Cultural Savviness to New Markets: Our teams in Redmond have been working hard on the upcoming launch of Windows 10. For my team, that means building the first digital personal assistant in a way that is truly meaningful to individuals globally. As the Group Program Manager for Cortana, I’m excited to share...