Windows 10: Duplicate libraries in explorer files windows 10

Discus and support Duplicate libraries in explorer files windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had the problem of duplicate libraries in the file browser of windows 10. When I changed the location of a library they changed all at once having 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JOSE RAMONESCARPA PEREZ, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Duplicate libraries in explorer files windows 10

I had the problem of duplicate libraries in the file browser of windows 10.

When I changed the location of a library they changed all at once having 7 libraries called "documents".

Looking for how to solve this problem I only found as a solution to create a new user.

Finally, after days of searching I found a solution that was really to solve another problem. Editing the path of the libraries in the windows registry:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-error-message-when-you-try-to-install-or-rem

Changing each entry by hand and deleting the keys that do not appear in the table for windows vista, windows 7 and windows server 8, my problem was solved.

a greeting.

:)

JOSE RAMONESCARPA PEREZ, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Duplicate libraries in explorer files windows 10

Libraries?? What's the difference between Windows Media Player Libraries and File Explorer Libraries?

Hi Community,

I am trying to find out

1: how to use Windows 10 File Explorer libraries?

2: what libraries are for?

3: how Windows 10 File Explorer libraries are different or similar to Windows Media Player libraries?

4: Where does Windows Media Player get its media database from?

I see Libraries listed in File Explorer and the subfolders Music, Pictures, Videos.

I have found out how to add folders to them. (by right clicking the folder I want to add and clicking 'include in library', then choose the appropriate library for the file type).

When I open Windows Media Player, I can choose Music, Pictures or Video from the list on the left of the player. However, the files in Windows Media Player Video Library are not the same ones as the files I've added to the File Explorer Video Library.

Any helpful advice appreciated.

EvelynMorton, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Duplicate libraries in explorer files windows 10

1. Duplicate libraries in explorer files windows 10 - Similar Threads - Duplicate libraries explorer

2. Windows 10 - File Explorer creates duplicate directory on file download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - File Explorer creates duplicate directory on file download: When I am downloading files, in the file explorer save dialog, it seems that a phantom duplicate directory is created at the bottom of the top directory listing when I download the next file. I then have to either save to the phantom new directory, or scroll to the real...
  3. Libraries in windows 10 explorer

Libraries in windows 10 explorer: Hello For some reason, the libraries, windows explorer on windows 10, I can see folders/files which are in other libraries. Does anybody else have this problem? How to resolve this? thanks...
  4. Duplicate libraries-library folders

Duplicate libraries-library folders: I did something in Windows 10 v1909 that duplicated several library folders and their contents see below picture. I don't have duplicate folders under "Quick Access". How do I correct? Disregard the THIRD Documents folder. The only correction I could find is here and it...
  5. How to delete duplicate files from WMP library?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to delete duplicate files from WMP library?: How to delete duplicate files from WMP external drive G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-duplicate-files-from-wmp-library/760893db-30c3-4673-9c69-f4d25c4cfde3
  6. REMOVING LIBRARIES IN FILE EXPLORER

REMOVING LIBRARIES IN FILE EXPLORER: Could someone please tell me how to edit the appearance of my file explorer to only show what I want it to show in the Navigation Pane? [ATTACH] I want to remove the Music / Video / Pictures / 3D Objects so that it quits cluttering up my view. I DO NOT want to have to use...
  7. Duplicate File Explorer Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate File Explorer Icon: After no issues since installing Windows 10 when it was first released, my File Explorer icon now opens a duplicate icon to the right of my pinned icons on the taskbar. All new instances of File Explorer open in a group under the new icon. When I hover over the new icon, it...
  8. duplicate usb drives in windows 10 file explorer

duplicate usb drives in windows 10 file explorer: Why has Microsoft not created a fix for this common problem with an update? There seem to be a huge number of people who have this problem and there was no clear answer from Microsoft in the closed thread on how to fix this issue. Personally I do not want to be editing the...
  9. Windows File Explorer Duplicates Drives

Windows File Explorer Duplicates Drives: In my PC tower I have two 1.0TB solid state drives (C and E). Connected externally I have two 2.0TB and one 3.0TB portable disc drives (G, H and I) and also a 16GB memory stick used as a ReadyBoost (drive F). In my Windows File Explorer Drives C and E show normally (i.e. once...
  10. Change Libraries Icon in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Libraries Icon in File Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Change Libraries Icon in File Explorer in Windows 10 How to Change Libraries Icon in File Explorer in Windows 10 Libraries gather added folders that are stored in different locations so you can browse them in one place. This tutorial will show you how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. duplicate libraries windows 10 file explorer