Windows 10: Duplicate ‘my office’ entries in start menu

Discus and support Duplicate ‘my office’ entries in start menu in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; try using Microsoft store - click the three dots on the right > updates > Update All apps? Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Scottyboy99, Dec 14, 2017.

1. hentcc456 Win User

Duplicate ‘my office’ entries in start menu

try using Microsoft store - click the three dots on the right > updates > Update All apps?

hentcc456, Dec 25, 2017
  2. Almighty1 Win User

I noticed the 2 a few days ago and it's still showing up as 2.

Almighty1, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Yeah it’s frustrating. On one pc I had the two entries but then one disappeared but we have other user accounts on the pc and they all show duplicates. Our other pc has duplicates but they have since vanished for all user accounts. It’s another farce from MS!

Scottyboy99, Dec 27, 2017
  4. Duplicate ‘my office’ entries in start menu

Still showing as 2 duplicating entries on the other family user accounts (although not on my admin user acc) even after the latest cumulative update. Grrr! Clicking uninstall on the ‘dead’ duplicate does nothing.

Scottyboy99, Jan 3, 2018
  5. hentcc456 Win User
    https://www.askvg.com/frequently-ask...ith-solutions/ - Put in a comment at the bottom of the page, they should help you

hentcc456, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Duplicate ‘my office’ entries in start menu

1. Duplicate ‘my office’ entries in start menu - Similar Threads - Duplicate ‘my office’

2. Duplication start menu!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplication start menu!: Good morning, I have noticed that nearly everything in my start menu left of Live Tile screen Windows 10 is duplicated! Irrespective of which one I click on they open the App so they are all live! I have read various posts but I just wanted to know the best and easiest way to...
  3. Duplication start menu!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplication start menu!: Good morning, I have noticed that nearly everything in my start menu left of Live Tile screen Windows 10 is duplicated! Irrespective of which one I click on they open the App so they are all live! I have read various posts but I just wanted to know the best and easiest way to...
  4. Duplication start menu!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Broken Start Menu entries?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken Start Menu entries?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/zt79tg13vcv51.png?width=789&format=png&auto=webp&s=ebefe42b3912058296b64c96a73e6822f049e84b My start menu shows these after the update to Windows 10 2004. I did sfc /scannow and it did not find anything wrong. I checked the store and...
  6. Duplication of entries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplication of entries: Last week, I was told my One Drive was almost full. I found that most of the entries had duplicated themselves. It took hours to go through and eliminate all of the duplicates. Whenever I add a photo to an album, if it begins a sync cycle, the photo duplicates itself, but...
  7. Holographic entry in Start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Holographic entry in Start menu: After updating to W10 1903, I noticed I have an entry for something called Holographic (below Xbox in picture). If I click the entry, nothing opens and a DistributedCom Error 10001 is logged in Events log. Searches for Holographic tell me this thing is related to Mixed...
  8. Get Office and My Office in Start Menu

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Get Office and My Office in Start Menu: [img] Installing a clean 1709 I now have "Get Office" and "My Office" APP's listed in the Start Menu. Clicking on "Get Office" does nothing unless I uninstall "My Office", in wich case clicking on "Get Office" will reinstall "My Office". "Get Office" cannot be...
  9. Duplicate Start Menu Entries

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate Start Menu Entries: After performing a "reset PC" last night and installing (some) of my programs, I noticed the start menu has duplicate entries for some of them. [img] In addition to Evernote, the other programs with double entries are Malwarebytes and ShareX. Both entries (for each...
  10. Double entries in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Double entries in start menu: Hi, I have the same problem in two different pc My start menu has some double entries (see picture) [img] and more I checked the start menu folders: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...