Windows 10: duplicate notifications in the action center

Discus and support duplicate notifications in the action center in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I stop caesars slots notifications in my action center from sending two of each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pitypoorme, Jul 4, 2020.

1. duplicate notifications in the action center

how do I stop caesars slots notifications in my action center from sending two of each

:)

Pitypoorme, Jul 4, 2020

2. Action center duplicates notifications

Hello Mateusz,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you getting duplicate notifications only for Outlook application?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Did you make any changes on your PC?
    4. Which version of Windows you are using currently?

However, you can follow the steps to fix the issue with duplicate notifications.

1. Go to Settings > System >
      Notifications & actions
    2. Under ‘Notifications’ toggle the button ‘Get notifications from apps and other senders’.
    3. Under ‘Get notifications from these senders’ check for ‘Outlook’.
    4. Toggle the notifications for
      Outlook
      to off.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 4, 2020
  3. EstherH27 Win User
    Getting duplicate notifications in the action center.

Original title: Double notifications

Ever since installing Windows 10 I've been getting duplicate notifications in the action center. As in, two notifications for one 'action'. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

EstherH27, Jul 4, 2020
  4. duplicate notifications in the action center

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

duplicate notifications in the action center

1. duplicate notifications in the action center - Similar Threads - duplicate notifications action

2. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  3. Notifications and Action Center not working.

Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  4. Action center not showing notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center not showing notifications: Basically I get notification bubbles but when I open action center, there are no notifications. For example, if I turn off Windows defender, I get notification popup like in first picture. But when I open it, there is nothing. The popup icon clears after wards as if I...
  5. Notification in Action Center by PowerShell

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification in Action Center by PowerShell: Hi! I found on the web script to notify any action in PowerShell. I'm not PowerShell friendly, still using command line. I need to customize script to remove notify icon in taskbar. I tried to change few values, but never successfully. Can anybody help me with removing...
  6. Notifications not showing in action center

Notifications not showing in action center: Notifications not showing in action center, it shows the number of notifications I have and they show pop ups. But when I click the notification button its empty. Doing a reboot makes them all show up for a while but it's really annoying that I have to do this so often. Any...
  7. No notification in action center

No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  8. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  9. Action Center not showing notifications

Action Center not showing notifications: Action Center shows that I have notifications. However, when I open the Action Center there are no notifications; notifications not showing. This problem started after the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 which was installed on 10/2. I tried these suggestions...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968