Windows 10: Duplicate OneDrive accounts

Discus and support Duplicate OneDrive accounts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a personal account and business account tied to the same email. I would like to delete the personal account as I do not use it and it causes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BradWiechelman, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Duplicate OneDrive accounts

I have a personal account and business account tied to the same email. I would like to delete the personal account as I do not use it and it causes problems signing in to the work account. How do I delete the personal account?

:)

BradWiechelman, Sep 4, 2019

2. onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Duplicate OneDrive accounts

Duplicated Onedrive icon in explorer

According to Microsoft Forum Moderator Ruizell Rey:

Steven M. Vascellaro, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Duplicate OneDrive accounts

1. Duplicate OneDrive accounts - Similar Threads - Duplicate OneDrive accounts

2. Duplicate Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Accounts: Hi,I have duplicate Microsoft account one which I created with my cell number when I signed into Windows on a new computer I got this week and another previous account I had associated with my email. Can I merge the accounts?...
  3. Duplicate account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate account: Hi All,I’ve just changed my bios to uefi and all running well on my Windows 10 pro except when I boot up at the login I have 2 accounts in my name, see images, I sign in to my account and when I try to find and delete the duplicate there isn’t any other accounts either in...
  4. duplicate accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    duplicate accounts: Microsoft created a requirement that I log in with a password with windows 10 which I did not want. I created a password and used the instructions to tell it to never ask for a password, but it constantly ask for one, both on start up and after it puts itself to sleep. This...
  5. OneDrive Duplication of files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Duplication of files: Hi, Im'using Onedrive for years without mistake before. Since some days, I encounter a big problem with OneDrive. I manage a lot of pictures using the keywords. Since few days, each files with modified keyword are duplicated into the Onedrive folder into my computer. If...
  6. Duplicated OneDrive Icon

Duplicated OneDrive Icon: Hi there, I have a problem similar to one that I have seen posted before, but the answer did not resolve my issue... Basically the C: Drive of my computer was not big enough to work from my OneDrive folder without having to frequently free up space and redownload files. So,...
  7. Duplicate account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Duplicate account: Hi I have accidentally duplicated my Windows account; I now have set up two accounts on my PC with almost the same user name but the same Outlook address for both. Now on Startup I get both my names showing. The most recent one has no files associated with it and I would like...
  8. Duplicate photos in OneDrive

Duplicate photos in OneDrive: I have numerous photo Copies in OneDrive photos. I located these by searching for "Copy" and they are located. If I highlight and press Delete, they do not delete. Neither do they delete if I right click them and delete. How do I get rid of these duplicates and why do I...
  9. Duplicate Photos in OneDrive

Duplicate Photos in OneDrive: Is there a recommended method (or app) to remove duplicate photos from OneDrive pictures? I seem to be accumulating many. Also . . . any precautions or concerns?...
  10. Onedrive duplicate files

Onedrive duplicate files: Hello: Why do one drive duplicate or triple files. And my storage always full. Is their a setting to stop one drive from duplicating files.? Patricia https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-duplicate-files/d970026d-2ba2-4fc2-a2d0-bbcb753add7b"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wyh is infromation in My Pc duplicated in One Drive?

2. duplicate one drive accounts

3. why do I see duplicate profile names when sharing on onedrive