Windows 10: Duplicate OneDrive folders in Explorer on Windows 10

Discus and support Duplicate OneDrive folders in Explorer on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]OneDrive is regarded as one of the leading cloud storage services. It is most used by the enterprise bundled along with the Office 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Duplicate OneDrive folders in Explorer on Windows 10

WinClub, May 11, 2019
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, May 11, 2019
  3. onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, May 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Duplicate OneDrive folders in Explorer on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Duplicate OneDrive folders

2. Onedrive duplicate files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive duplicate files: Hello: Why do one drive duplicate or triple files. And my storage always full. Is their a setting to stop one drive from duplicating files.? Patricia https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-duplicate-files/d970026d-2ba2-4fc2-a2d0-bbcb753add7b"
  3. onedrive duplicating my folders...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive duplicating my folders...: Hi. Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway! Please don't ask...
  4. Missing OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer: My OneDrive folder is no longer located in file explorer. I do have the icon in my system tray, but can't save files directly to that folder. I want onedrive back on my file explorer bar....
  5. Duplicate folders

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Duplicate folders: Why is there a duplicate folder of my desktop folder (stored on my main C Drive) in my User account? If I try to delete anything from the User/Desktop folder it also deletes it from the desktop folder stored on my main C Drive! Is this User Folder necessary? Is it taking up...
  6. Duplicate Files/Folders In Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate Files/Folders In Windows: Not sure how long it has been this way but I just noticed that I have duplicate windows folders in both the program folder and the program (86) folder. Several have the exact same info inside. [img] 109690
  7. Duplicate folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate folders: Thanks for having me on these boards. This is a new laptop preinstalled with W10 x64. Under 'This PC' I have a bunch of folders: 3D objects, Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, Videos. Under 'Users/howar': I have the same set of folders plus some more,...
  8. Documents folder in Windows Explorer opens to Docs folder on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents folder in Windows Explorer opens to Docs folder on OneDrive: When I open Windows Explorer, in the left pane below "This PC", the Documents folder opens the Docs folder on OneDrive (just noticed my Pictures folder is mapped to OneDrive as well). Downloads, Music, and Videos do not...they open their respective folders in my user...
  9. Windows Explorer Help with Duplicate Folder Links

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Help with Duplicate Folder Links: Guys, Not sure how to describe, but will do my best. So i rebuilt my PC yesterday after fitting a new HDD. Basically previously on a physically different HDD I had all my "My Documents", "Pictures", "Music","Downloads" & "Videos" folders in a onedrive folder which then...
  10. I have a lot of duplicate folders in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a lot of duplicate folders in Explorer: One way or the other I have a lot of duplicate folders in Explorer when I do a 'File->Open" Maybe it has to do with using a tablet and Outlook for Android and OneDrive on Android? Or having additional 2 VM's (with OneDrive)? I don't know... But... what I don't know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. duplicate onedrive in file explorer