Windows 10: duplicate screen above full sreen

Discus and support duplicate screen above full sreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to delete small screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-above-full-sreen/e01ed17d-21a6-4c9e-a6ad-c28edf982292 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert Ossman, Oct 20, 2019.

1. duplicate screen above full sreen

How to delete small screen?

:)

Robert Ossman, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10. Sreen freezes

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

It would be great if you can answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How did you upgrade to Windows 10?
    I would suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Power troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    I would also suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter by following the above steps and check if that helps,

Reply us back with results. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 20, 2019
  4. duplicate screen above full sreen

Issue Duplicating Screen

Hi Coltswrestling,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. Have you tried connecting
      using different cables?
    3. Have you tried to duplicating laptop display to TV via HDMI?

You may try the below suggested steps to fix the issue.

Method 1: Change screen resolution on PC

1. Go to your desktop, right-click your mouse and go to
      Display Settings
    2. On the settings Window, click on “Advanced display settings”.
    3. From the drop down menu, select the “Recommended” resolution and check the status of the issue.

Method 2

Sometimes this issue might occur possible due to faulty drivers. It is required to update the necessary display drivers to fix the issue. Please refer the article
    Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to Update the drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot black screen or blank
    screen errors
    and Set up dual monitors on Windows 10
    for more information.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

duplicate screen above full sreen

1. duplicate screen above full sreen - Similar Threads - duplicate screen above

2. Duplicate Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Screens: I have one CPU, with 2 displays. 1 monitor and 1 projector. If I get a monitor with PBP, would I be able to split the screen on the monitor to show the monitor and mirror the projector and use the same keyboard/mouse? The problem I'm having is when I use the projector display...
  3. Duplicate Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate Screens: I have one CPU, with 2 displays. 1 monitor and 1 projector. If I get a monitor with PBP, would I be able to split the screen on the monitor to show the monitor and mirror the projector and use the same keyboard/mouse? The problem I'm having is when I use the projector display...
  4. Power / sreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power / sreen: After starting my laptop- w10, 64 Byte, 21H1 - remains darf. What can I Do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-sreen/7cc6b603-b3b7-489a-a31d-e1e03886c469
  5. duplicate screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    duplicate screens: Hi guys, I use a laptop and have connected 2 extra monitors. Im wanting to have 3 screens but I seem to only be able to have my laptop duplicate 1 of the screens. Is there a way to have no duplicate screen so that I can have 3 different screens on the go?...
  6. Duplicate screens

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Duplicate screens: I have computer screen and monitor screen locked and can't separate them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screens/c1713503-abf4-4b4f-b95e-9dd0ba7e35f1
  7. sreen recorder

sreen recorder: while iam screen recording, only video is recording , not getting audio output. tried repairing and reseting the xbox app , but no use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sreen-recorder/68aa2cb2-f4b1-469d-8b81-ff670905a1a6
  8. sreen time error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sreen time error: hi, i am an adult and i have sreen time restrictions.. how to turn it off ? my microsoft account is for adult and i have no family setings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sreen-time-error/064102e0-4a76-4c7b-94bf-74e23a341965
  9. Screen is not duplicating

Screen is not duplicating: Hello, My Screen is not duplicating, I have read many articles about duplicating it but none of them worked. When I try duplicating, It says That it cannot save the changes. The Laptop resolution is 1920*1080p. The cables are all ok as another laptop worked just fine and...
  10. duplicating screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    duplicating screens: trying to dupilcate computer screen to my television but not connecting.HDMI is working but just not connecting tv,was working before i updated my computer couple hours ago.could it be something thats turned off?...