Windows 10: duplicate services in task manager have this _6d487 or another number after it

Discus and support duplicate services in task manager have this _6d487 or another number after it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why do duplicate services in task manager have this _6d487 after it, example = ConsentUxUserSvc _6d487 or User Data Access _6d487 the ones that dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Susan.Hout, Dec 23, 2019.

1. duplicate services in task manager have this _6d487 or another number after it

why do duplicate services in task manager have this _6d487 after it, example = ConsentUxUserSvc _6d487 or User Data Access _6d487 the ones that dont have a number after them were not running but the ones that had a number were, my GPU was running about 80 percent in my firestorm viewer and my CPU has been spiking or just making a loud noise, so I searched task manage hoping to locate the problem nd found many services with _6d487 on them, when i stopped them my gpu and cpu are lower and quiet. how did these services get into my computer and should they be removed?

:)

Susan.Hout, Dec 23, 2019

2. Why do some services appear in task Task Manager but not in the Services app

My Windows 10 Pro Task Manager Services tab lists some services that are not listed by the Control Panel Services app. I cannot find an explanation for this in this forum or elsewhere. Some examples are OneSyncSvc, SenrSvc, SessionEnv. Listing services
    by name in both places, there are 35 services starting with the letter S in Task Manager and only 27 with names starting in S in the Services app. Why?

P.S. This forum forced me to choose a "Windows Topic." I chose "Windows Settings" because it seemed like the closest of the unrelated topics I had to choose from.

***moved to the appropriate forum category by moderator.***

jaygourley, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    Task Manager

What list in Task Manager are asking about? Processes? Services? Startup?

Please post the contents of the list.

Ken Blake, Dec 23, 2019
  4. duplicate services in task manager have this _6d487 or another number after it

Win 10 Task Manager - Startup list - numbers next to items

Oh, that's interesting! I never in a billion times ten years guessed it meant that!

This is what I see in my TM startup list:

duplicate services in task manager have this _6d487 or another number after it [​IMG]

Sincerely,

Wonder Woman, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

duplicate services in task manager have this _6d487 or another number after it

1. duplicate services in task manager have this _6d487 or another number after it - Similar Threads - duplicate services task

2. duplicate processes in the task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    duplicate processes in the task manager: Hello, for some time I have been experiencing a problem with duplicate processes in the task manager, i.e. not every process is duplicated, e.g. I experience two processesCOM surrogate 2xCefSharp.BrowserSubprocess 32bit 2xNVIDIA Container x5NVIDIA Share x3Runtime Broker...
  3. duplicate processes in the task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate processes in the task manager: Hello, for some time I have been experiencing a problem with duplicate processes in the task manager, i.e. not every process is duplicated, e.g. I experience two processesCOM surrogate 2xCefSharp.BrowserSubprocess 32bit 2xNVIDIA Container x5NVIDIA Share x3Runtime Broker...
  4. Duplicate Numbered Services

Duplicate Numbered Services: I am running an updated Windows 10 Pro OS and have noticed on multiple occasions that these services are continually duplicated. In my opinion, they all fall in the category of spyware as the functions which they control are exactly the kinds an attack would...
  5. Duplicate Numbered Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Numbered Services: I am running an updated Windows 10 Pro OS and have noticed on multiple occasions that these services are continually duplicated. In my opinion, they all fall in the category of spyware as the functions which they control are exactly the kinds an attack would...
  6. Duplicate Numbered Services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Is it the task that have service description in task manager is the same task as the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it the task that have service description in task manager is the same task as the...: Both things are same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-the-task-that-have-service-description-in/6a663074-551c-45f3-8ada-5c123e837bf5
  8. Is it the task that have service description in task manager is the same task as the...

Is it the task that have service description in task manager is the same task as the...: Both things are same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-the-task-that-have-service-description-in/6a663074-551c-45f3-8ada-5c123e837bf5
  9. Is it the task that have service description in task manager is the same task as the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. _4465 Duplicated Service in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    _4465 Duplicated Service in Task Manager: I was checking some stuff in Task Manager then i saw some services with number _4465 having same name with certain serviceIs it safe? Should i be worried about it?...