Windows 10: Duplicate services with random numbers and letters appended to them.

Discus and support Duplicate services with random numbers and letters appended to them. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys could use some help here. Ive been recently going through services and noticed that there two or three of the same except theres random number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brx7pr1nc3, May 16, 2020.

1. Duplicate services with random numbers and letters appended to them.

Hey guys could use some help here. Ive been recently going through services and noticed that there two or three of the same except theres random number appended to to one of them. Like this....

LxssManagerUser LxssManagerUser_11472rd LxssManagerUser_efahej AarcSvc AarcSvc_11472dd

submitted by /u/brx7pr1nc3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brx7pr1nc3, May 16, 2020
  2. mccoady Win User

Outlook Email Random Letters & Numbers

I put Office 365 on my mother's computer under my 365 Home license. She's using outlook.com as her email and Outlook as her email client on her computer. Outlook wasn't syncing her email I think due to Microsoft switching to Exchange and deleting the account and starting over was supposed to be the fix.

Anyway I deleted her account but didn't pay attention to the warning I needed to back something up... maybe not smart. I created a new profile entering her name Pat C and email I'll call L: [email protected].

Her new profile syncs plus sends and receives email just fine... but something's weird going on. Inside of Outlook it lists her email address as gobbledygook it's something like outlook.37ej39.07d.outlook.com instead of L: [email protected]. I've already deleted the profile but I believe the profile itself listed it as L: [email protected] but if you looked at the Properties of the account it listed it as outlook.37ej39.07d.outlook.com. The gobbledygook numbers & letters aren't exactly as they were listed but you get the picture.

I tried creating new Profiles plus doing an Office Repair but I always get the same random number & letters for her email. Nor do I ever see this gobbledygook during the setup process... only after it's finished.

Anyway to fix her email when using Outlook... her email is fine outside of Outlook?

mccoady, May 16, 2020
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Java random number generator

Hi guys!
    I created a program using random numbers and this one seems the easier than the one i build
    But the problem is, what if i dont want duplicates! The numbers get used like 2 or 3 times.
    Can anyone help me with the code?
    Code: import java.util.Random; public class sudoku { public static void main (String args[]){ Random row = new Random(); int number; for(int numbers = 0;numbers < 10;numbers++){ number = row.nextInt(10); System.out.println(number++ + " "); } } }[/quote]

GSquadron, May 16, 2020
  4. Duplicate services with random numbers and letters appended to them.

duplicate phone numbers

If a phone number is listed more than once in the "contacts" data, when the person calls in, his name is no longer displayed.

I'm trying to find a way to fix this.

If I copy the last four or five digits of the phone number, is there any kind of 'search' that will find that string of numbers in any field on the phone?

Is there any way to download all the numbers to a file, such that I can sort it and go down the list looking for duplicates?

Is there another way, that I haven't thought of yet?

Finally, is there a way to get the phone to say something like "duplicate numbers found, therefore not displaying any name"?

Mike_Myers_N8, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Duplicate services with random numbers and letters appended to them.

1. Duplicate services with random numbers and letters appended to them. - Similar Threads - Duplicate services random

2. Files with random strings of letters and numbers.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files with random strings of letters and numbers.: I don't know what Data Base Files do, but I just want confirmation on whether or not these files are safe. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-with-random-strings-of-letters-and-numbers/3f456c01-dfa6-4e67-bddf-6e3fd21df0ca
  3. Duplicate Numbered Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate Numbered Services: I am running an updated Windows 10 Pro OS and have noticed on multiple occasions that these services are continually duplicated. In my opinion, they all fall in the category of spyware as the functions which they control are exactly the kinds an attack would...
  4. Duplicate Numbered Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Numbered Services: I am running an updated Windows 10 Pro OS and have noticed on multiple occasions that these services are continually duplicated. In my opinion, they all fall in the category of spyware as the functions which they control are exactly the kinds an attack would...
  5. Duplicate Numbered Services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Keyboard typing random letters and numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard typing random letters and numbers: Accidentally pressed something on my keyboard and now it types random letters and numbers whenever you press certain keys.Also on my lock screen so I can’t get to device manager from my keyboard Because I can’t type in my password. Please help...
  7. Odd appended letters in Services

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd appended letters in Services: Windows 10 I had occasion to look at services.msc to check on a service. Several service names have the letters "7b7e7" added to them, like "clipboard User Service_7b7e7" or "Messaging Service_7b7e7" etc. WHat's with the extra numbers? \ 183922
  8. Random Number and Letter Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random Number and Letter Files: Hello, in my Windows 10 PC keeps appearing random files. I delete them then they reappear, I downloaded some anti-virus programs and hard drive cleaning software, but it doesn't work, I need help. These are the files :Most of are empty and have appeared recently.Thank you,...
  9. Random letters than the desired number.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random letters than the desired number.: awhile ago I opened up the laptop to play some games and browse something. I realized something went wrong the moment I start pressing the keys at my keyboard, instead of numbers it responded with letters some even had 3 letters per one number. I tried all of the possible...
  10. Outlook Email Random Letters & Numbers

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Email Random Letters & Numbers: I put Office 365 on my mother's computer under my 365 Home license. She's using outlook.com as her email and Outlook as her email client on her computer. Outlook wasn't syncing her email I think due to Microsoft switching to Exchange and deleting the account and starting over...