Windows 10: duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10

Discus and support duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; MY LENOVO X1 CARBON IS SHOWING DUPILCATE ICONS OF EXCEL WORD ETC ON START MENU.IN THE TWO ICONS ONE ICON IS NOT WORKING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by saifeeship, Dec 11, 2018.

1. duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10

MY LENOVO X1 CARBON IS SHOWING DUPILCATE ICONS OF EXCEL WORD ETC ON START MENU.IN THE TWO ICONS ONE ICON IS NOT WORKING

:)

saifeeship, Dec 11, 2018
  2. zeplo2 Win User

Remove/Unpin duplicate icons in Start menu

how do i remove duplicate start menu icons from list to show on taskbar.

[Original title: start icons]

zeplo2, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Darknova Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10

Windows 10 Start menu issue

Ive always had issues with the start menu. Pin to start sometimes doesn't work. Now I cant move the icons. And the right click menu sticks. If I do manage to move one it disappears on to reappear later.
    Love 10 other than that. Whats the deal? I would like to organize my icons. Ive tried tablet mode too

Another thing it does when I first restart its bright. Then if I try to move something it dims

Jetster, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10

1. duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10 - Similar Threads - duplicate start menu

2. Windows 11 duplicated icons in start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 duplicated icons in start menu: Hello,I have issue with my Windows 11. When I'm typing application name or folder example "Documents" in start menu it shows correct application and one record without icon. I can't do anything with that without icon record. How I can solve this issue? Preview below....
  3. Windows 11 duplicated icons in start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 duplicated icons in start menu: Hello,I have issue with my Windows 11. When I'm typing application name or folder example "Documents" in start menu it shows correct application and one record without icon. I can't do anything with that without icon record. How I can solve this issue? Preview below....
  4. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..: Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that microsoft word , Excel, PowerPoint and other have disappeared.I know that they have been removed from the computer through the...
  5. Outlook.Live.com/ Word, Excel, etc.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.Live.com/ Word, Excel, etc.: Hi all. One of the e-mail accounts I have is the webmail of Outlook.Live.com I originally created this e-mail account years ago when Windows 10 was first about to launch. As I'm sure many of you will remember, when Windows 10 first launched, they said if you had a current,...
  6. Duplicate Files: Windows 10 keeps duplicating new documents of word, excel, etc in the save...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Duplicate Files: Windows 10 keeps duplicating new documents of word, excel, etc in the save...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Prithik1510 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5m118/duplicate_files_windows_10_keeps_duplicating_new/
  7. deleted word, excel, etc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    deleted word, excel, etc: hello there, just today my partner reset the computer, so we lost everything including our word, excel package. can you help me?? and tell me how to put it back on our laptop Thanks...
  8. Remove duplicate icons from start menu windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove duplicate icons from start menu windows 10.: After uninstalling and reinstalling office programs due to them always opening on the very far right if my screen in a super small window and never in a full window, I am now faced with this issue of having duplicate icons on my start up menu. [ATTACH] The top icon of...
  9. Duplicate Program icons in Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 News
    Duplicate Program icons in Windows 10 Start Menu: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some reports have stated that users are finding duplicate entries for programs in the Start Menu. This glitch can be caused due to a number of factors. It includes incomplete installations, corrupt installations, and more. The down part of this [...] This...
  10. Duplicated icons in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicated icons in Start Menu: I have a little application that scans for hijacks, malware, etc, is a verified .exe file. I want to pin it to start, it does, but with duplicates. I try removing one, but it remove the other also. 84935

Users found this page by searching for:

1. duplicate office icons in start menu

2. duplicate office icons start menu

3. where will be the duplicate icon in excel

4. excel 2016 icon windows 10 start menu,
  5. duplicate office icons in start,
  6. icons duplicated on windows 10 start menu,
  7. show icons for excel word etc,
  8. 2 word icons showing in start menu,
  9. duplicate excel icons in start,
  10. duplicate office 2016 icons in start menu,
  11. word excel powerpoint duplicated in start menu,