Windows 10: Duplicate sweeper purchased from Microsoft

Discus and support Duplicate sweeper purchased from Microsoft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Duplicate Sweeper from the Microsoft Store and it worked up until I tried to remove duplicates and then it asked for an activation code... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IvanHouston, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Duplicate sweeper purchased from Microsoft

I purchased Duplicate Sweeper from the Microsoft Store and it worked up until I tried to remove duplicates and then it asked for an activation code which Microsoft did not provide

:)

IvanHouston, Jul 19, 2019
  2. RBryan1 Win User

Windows 10 update and uninstalling Spy Sweeper

I have the same problem and tried what you suggested and still could not find either Spy Sweeper or Webroot anywhere. I am still getting the message the message to uninstall Spy Sweeper and still unable to get Windows 10 updates. The message shows Windows
    10, version 1709. I would appreciate any ideas on how to resolve this.

Thanks!

RBryan1, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw: cannot purchase more puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to logout and login into computer and then try to purchase the puzzle collection and check if the issue persists or not.

I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Duplicate sweeper purchased from Microsoft

spy sweeper uninstall

I need to uninstall spy sweeper

fatboybakeryfb, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Duplicate sweeper purchased from Microsoft

1. Duplicate sweeper purchased from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Duplicate sweeper purchased

2. In game purchase from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In game purchase from Microsoft Store: I started playing Big Business Deluxe on my pc, from the Microsoft Store and made various purchases getting close to $200\£160. One of the purchases was quite expensive and generated 500,000 coins every 3 days to use in game. A week or so ago the game repeatedly wouldn't...
  3. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store: When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-purchases-from-the-microsoft-store/e274c09c-1181-456b-a099-8dd42c105799
  4. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store: When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-purchases-from-the-microsoft-store/e274c09c-1181-456b-a099-8dd42c105799
  5. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Restore purchase from Microsoft Store

Restore purchase from Microsoft Store: Hi all, I made a purchase from the store in December 2019, but the PC the purchased software Minecraft, etc was installed on had an SSD failure. Unfortunately, this device was not backed up, and I have no record of the Microsoft account or password used to restore said...
  7. Problem with purchase from Microsoft Store

Problem with purchase from Microsoft Store: I wanted to give a game as a gift to my fiend. It occurred when I was purchasing this game from the Microsoft Store. But got an error message: Contact us at Microsoft support. We are having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out...
  8. Purchasing Minecraft from the Microsoft Store

Purchasing Minecraft from the Microsoft Store: Hi Guys, Im normally a Mac user so im in unknown territory at the moment and need some help! I paid and downloaded Minecraft for my son on his new PC this morning and it just wont install! Every time I click install on the app in my purchased tab, the tab with INSTALL on it...
  9. Duplicate Sweeper

Duplicate Sweeper: I have just purchased, downloaded and installed Duplicate Sweeper from Microsoft Store. When I try and launch it I only get the following window: I am running Windows 10 Home Version 1903 on 32-bit operation system, x64-based processor. Can someone advise how I can get...
  10. Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

Purchasing a product from the microsoft store: I tried purchasing Microsoft Office 365 but it is not accepting Guam as the location address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchasing-a-product-from-the-microsoft-store/72c8aea6-c559-4811-baa5-773d0bc6b092"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft duplicate sweeper