Windows 10: Duplicate Sweeper

Discus and support Duplicate Sweeper in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have just purchased, downloaded and installed Duplicate Sweeper from Microsoft Store. When I try and launch it I only get the following window: I am... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AllisterMcSparron, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Duplicate Sweeper

I have just purchased, downloaded and installed Duplicate Sweeper from Microsoft Store. When I try and launch it I only get the following window:

I am running Windows 10 Home Version 1903 on 32-bit operation system, x64-based processor.

Can someone advise how I can get this app launched properly?

Thanks

Allister

Duplicate Sweeper 856efddc-6389-4302-9e70-86a6b13c6672?upload=true.jpg

:)

AllisterMcSparron, Dec 17, 2019

2. Duplicate sweeper purchased from Microsoft

I purchased Duplicate Sweeper from the Microsoft Store and it worked up until I tried to remove duplicates and then it asked for an activation code which Microsoft did not provide

IvanHouston, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Duplicate Sweeper

I have just purchased, downloaded and installed Duplicate Sweeper from Microsoft Store. When I try and launch it I only get the following window:

I am running Windows 10 Home Version 1903 on 32-bit operation system, x64-based processor.

Can someone advise how I can get this app launched properly?

Thanks

Allister

Duplicate Sweeper 856efddc-6389-4302-9e70-86a6b13c6672?upload=true.jpg

AllisterMcSparron, Jan 7, 2020
  4. RBryan1 Win User

Duplicate Sweeper

Windows 10 update and uninstalling Spy Sweeper

I have the same problem and tried what you suggested and still could not find either Spy Sweeper or Webroot anywhere. I am still getting the message the message to uninstall Spy Sweeper and still unable to get Windows 10 updates. The message shows Windows
    10, version 1709. I would appreciate any ideas on how to resolve this.

Thanks!

RBryan1, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Duplicate Sweeper

1. Duplicate Sweeper - Similar Threads - Duplicate Sweeper

2. Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?: I have two monitors setup individually with their own windows. After using my computer for a while tabs began flashing open and closed, computer began going a little slow, screens went black, then turned back on to all my tabs being frozen or closed with an empty error tab....
  3. Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?: I have two monitors setup individually with their own windows. After using my computer for a while tabs began flashing open and closed, computer began going a little slow, screens went black, then turned back on to all my tabs being frozen or closed with an empty error tab....
  4. Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.: Hello,I am recently having issues with EA about one of their games. However, they have noticed that I use OneDrive. I do need it on, but not with a game that I am playing. Currently, that folder where the game is located in Documents has a red X because OneDrive did flag it.I...
  6. How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.

How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.: Hello,I am recently having issues with EA about one of their games. However, they have noticed that I use OneDrive. I do need it on, but not with a game that I am playing. Currently, that folder where the game is located in Documents has a red X because OneDrive did flag it.I...
  7. BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS: WHAT IS THE BEST APP OR SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FINDING DUPLICATE FILES AND PHOTOS FOR WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-duplicate-downloads/d88c02c1-57a6-4df7-a444-3ecd1da1a698
  8. BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS

BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS: WHAT IS THE BEST APP OR SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FINDING DUPLICATE FILES AND PHOTOS FOR WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-duplicate-downloads/d88c02c1-57a6-4df7-a444-3ecd1da1a698
  9. How Can I Get Rid of a Duplicate User Profile Fonder? Very Strange.

How Can I Get Rid of a Duplicate User Profile Fonder? Very Strange.: Hi,I'm not exactly sure how to explain this, but here goes. I was doing some routine maintenance on my wife's computer and noticed that her desktop has a folder labeled with her name and is a duplicate of the folder found in This PC > Windows 10 C: > Users.I don't know how...
  10. Duplicate sweeper purchased from Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Duplicate sweeper purchased from Microsoft: I purchased Duplicate Sweeper from the Microsoft Store and it worked up until I tried to remove duplicates and then it asked for an activation code which Microsoft did not provide...