Windows 10: duplicate triple even four times files in C drive... storage problem

Discus and support duplicate triple even four times files in C drive... storage problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was planning to clone my old hdd to my new laptop and after process it did not go through but I got more than 600gb on my 1tb C drive. It is supposed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YusufSerce, Jul 4, 2019.

1. duplicate triple even four times files in C drive... storage problem

I was planning to clone my old hdd to my new laptop and after process it did not go through but I got more than 600gb on my 1tb C drive. It is supposed to be not more than 200gb original files, document, photos etc.. in that C drive... any solution to delete those duplicated extra 400gb please? I have used third party programs to delete, it shows they were deleted but when i check storage, still 600gb in that C drive... help please... thanks in advance...

:)

YusufSerce, Jul 4, 2019

2. Onedrive duplicate files

Hello:

Why do one drive duplicate or triple files. And my storage always full. Is their a setting to stop one drive from duplicating files.?

Patricia

PatriciaMcGhee2, Jul 4, 2019
  3. PouyaZN Win User
    Duplicate files on C: drive?

I recently installed a software in order to get rid of my duplicate videos, it guaranteed that no harm would come to this PC by using it, however, I suppose I shouldn't have selected the C drive. After the search the PC became a little bit slow and showed
    several DLL files missing errors. Is it possible that something problematic has happened to my computer? Are there necessary duplicate files on the C drive and, if the answer is yes, what can I do?

Note: The program searched the files bit by bit, and not by the names, so it must be accurate - at least it's what it only claims.

The computer seems to be working fine now, but I have lost some particular administrator privileges to perform certain actions (and I don't know if the mentioned issue caused it, or the recent windows update has become more strict ...)

PouyaZN, Jul 4, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

duplicate triple even four times files in C drive... storage problem

StarTech Announces USB Drive Duplicator

StarTech.com, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts, has announced the release of a new USB Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser (SKU: USBDUP15), a portable solution for simultaneously copying one USB flash drive to up to five USB flash drives at speeds of up to 1.5GB per minute or securely erasing up to six flash drives. The duplicator is the most compact of its kind on the market, ideal for users who need a portable way to distribute data from a single flash drive onto many, or completely remove content from multiple flash drives simultaneously.

"StarTech.com's USB Flash Drive Duplicator can boost productivity and save time for IT and Marketing professionals who need to constantly generate multiple software and marketing collateral distributions while they're away from the office" said Juliet Wei, Senior Product Manager for StarTech.com. "Compared to traditional CDs or DVDs, USB flash drives provide a more cost-effective and convenient way to distribute files and information. The USB Flash Drive Duplicator can drastically reduce the time needed to create multiple copies, which is extremely useful for many industries, including IT professionals who need to deploy operating system files or software, or make quick data backups, or for marketing professionals who distribute content using flash drives."

duplicate triple even four times files in C drive... storage problem 25a_thm.jpg

duplicate triple even four times files in C drive... storage problem 25b_thm.jpg

duplicate triple even four times files in C drive... storage problem 25c_thm.jpg

Features of the USB Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser (USBDUP15), include:
    • Supports USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 Flash Drives
    • 1:5 standalone duplication with 2 duplication modes
    • Erase up to 6 USB flash drives with single-pass and multi-pass overwriting/DoD erasing
    • High-speed duplication at 1.5GB per minute
    • TAA compliant
    • Built-in LCD display
    • Check drive capacity, quality and speed with intuitive task management
    • Supports Asynchronous, Synchronous copy modes, for quick batch swapping with 64 MB of internal memory
    MSRP for StarTech.com's USB Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser (SKU: USBDUP15) is £580.00 (GBP exc. VAT) in the UK. The drive dock will be available from Insight, Misco, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and is also distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Exertis Micro-P.

For more information, visit this page.

btarunr, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

duplicate triple even four times files in C drive... storage problem

1. duplicate triple even four times files in C drive... storage problem - Similar Threads - duplicate triple four

2. C drive storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive storage: My C drive is 96.4 GB with only windows installed. But still its almost full. How do i clear some space?? No games/ movies or anything in the drive. Only steam and others installed. Kindly help me out!...
  3. C drive storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive storage: My C drive is 96.4 GB with only windows installed. But still its almost full. How do i clear some space?? No games/ movies or anything in the drive. Only steam and others installed. Kindly help me out!...
  4. C drive storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. STORAGE C DRIVE

STORAGE C DRIVE: Hi , My C Drive storage reduce after updating my pc it reduced by 3gb what can I do please tell I had tried both disk cleanup and optimisation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-c-drive/952cb595-87de-480a-8b1f-053c050b6d43
  6. STORAGE IN C DRIVE

STORAGE IN C DRIVE: Hi , My pc has 171 GB free space in C Drive it reduces to 170 GB about 1hour and after 1 hour it again reduces to 169 GB I had scanned with antivirus no virus found and and done disk clean up but it doesn't help and also done optimisation nothing happens and storage is...
  7. Drive C storage

Drive C storage: How do I create more storagenspace in Drive C in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-storage/21e7967f-84bb-461e-b9d7-4f812b931a6b"
  8. Even more duplicate drives.

Even more duplicate drives.: Hi, When I had Chromebook Recovery Utility on, My laptop crashed.(BSOD) Thats the main point. But here's the real problem. Once "Google" said the app would erase the USB drive, It didint. So it said "Unable to partition USB drive." (Or something like that.) After that...
  9. Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage

Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage: Hello- I have a computer with 1TB on it for storage but yet everything goes to recovery and my c Drive is almost empty????? HELP!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-storage-and-c-drive-storage/1839d27f-7ca9-45b1-b2c4-cfc8aab92efe"
  10. Four times

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Four times: Four times today my computer restarted simply because I was away for more than ten minutes. Seriously, MS, don't force restarts on people just because they were gone from the computer a bit too long for your liking, especially not several times a day! Let us actually choose...