Windows 10: Duplicate updates, Is that possible?????????????

Discus and support Duplicate updates, Is that possible????????????? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Screw your warnings about Microsoft community forum!! If you are giving warnings to be aware about your Forum, Then you need to put a stop to that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarbaraWhite2, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Duplicate updates, Is that possible?????????????

Screw your warnings about Microsoft community forum!! If you are giving warnings to be aware about your Forum, Then you need to put a stop to that forum now!! (I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL ABOUT SAFETY, AM I WRONG)?????

What I need to know is from an actual Microsoft or Windows employee. (DO YA'LL OR DO THEY REALLY EXIST)????

I have windows 10 & (IT sucks).

I need real people help, true feedback from The Actual Corporation that created this.

How do I know, if I downloaded duplicate updates?? How do I correct this??

If in actuality, I did double download the same updates, how do I know, As well as the steps to take in order to correct this matter????????

:)

BarbaraWhite2, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Music track are Duplicating

I have done all possibilities but no solution.

Please find below steps :

1. My phone updated to amber.

2. Inserted new memory card

3.Added music tracks to card

But tracks are duplicating, When i format my phone then the duplicates are being removed.

Should I format my phone,whenever I insert new Memory Card?

Enabling backup(under settings) doesn't do anything to me

Please tell me how to avoid phone formatting.

Microsoft said tracks duplicate problem has been resolved in Amber update but its not.

Hope this time you will give better suggestion to remove duplicates.

Thanks in advance.

AravindSreeram, Dec 18, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Duplicate updates, Is that possible?????????????

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Duplicate updates, Is that possible????????????? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Duplicate updates, Is that possible?????????????

1. Duplicate updates, Is that possible????????????? - Similar Threads - Duplicate updates possible

2. Possible to duplicate extended desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to duplicate extended desktop?: Hi, i have a laptop connected to 2 monitors, total 3 displays. Laptop is display 1, followed by monitor 1 is display 2, monitor is display 3.Is it possible to extend my laptop to display 2 and also to have duplicate of this extended desktop shown on display 3?i.e. display 1...
  3. Possible to duplicate extended desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible to duplicate extended desktop?: Hi, i have a laptop connected to 2 monitors, total 3 displays. Laptop is display 1, followed by monitor 1 is display 2, monitor is display 3.Is it possible to extend my laptop to display 2 and also to have duplicate of this extended desktop shown on display 3?i.e. display 1...
  4. Three monitors, one extended, one duplicated. Possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Three monitors, one extended, one duplicated. Possible?: I want to have a dual monitor setup, and duplicate my main monitor to a third monitor at the same time. Is this possible? How do i do it? I have 2 hdmi and 2 display ports. So i have enough exports. I just need to know if its possible software wise. submitted by...
  5. is it possible to duplicate audio devices?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is it possible to duplicate audio devices?: Hello, is it possible to duplicate a certain audio device? I want to duplicate my FiiO Dac https://imgur.com/a/l4Asqyd so i have two devices. Why? For recording purposes i want my normal desktop audio on FiiO device 1, teamspeak on FiiO device 2, both should send their data...
  6. Duplication of Installed updates ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Duplication of Installed updates ??: I recently installed an update for Skype however whilst the installed history shows only one install for KB4475564, if I click on 'uninstall updates', I see 3 entries for this install with the same description and date. any idea why?...
  7. Duplicate updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Duplicate updates: I suspect that my PC has downloaded duplicate updates. Please help me to check if it is really so and correct. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-updates/8dcbef9f-e33e-4e0e-971a-8d0822636495
  8. Start Menu Duplicate Live Boxes Possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Duplicate Live Boxes Possible?: I'm removed most of the boxes that appeared on first start, but I've kept the weather. Is it possible to display two weather live boxes on the start menu? I monitor the weather in two locations. I've tried to figure it out, but I've been unsuccessful. I miss the weather...
  9. Duplicate Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Duplicate Updates: I have a question. I was running a virus scan the today and it told me it scanned over 1,000,000 items. But my laptop has barely anything on it. So I used WiseUninstaller to get rid of any junk I could have. But apparently, it told me that I had multiple, duplicate windows 10...
  10. Possible to search for duplicate titles that have different extensions

in Windows 10 Support
    Possible to search for duplicate titles that have different extensions: I have several folders with lots of ebooks in them. I have some that are pdf and some that are epub. I need to search for those that have BOTH extensions not one or the other. I can't just find them visually, because both types of files have the same title and the same...