Windows 10: Duplicate updates

Discus and support Duplicate updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I suspect that my PC has downloaded duplicate updates. Please help me to check if it is really so and correct. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kelly Youngter, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Duplicate updates

I suspect that my PC has downloaded duplicate updates. Please help me to check if it is really so and correct.

Thank you.

:)

Kelly Youngter, Dec 26, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Duplicate updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Duplicate updates

How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Does the program you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Duplicate updates

1. Duplicate updates - Similar Threads - Duplicate updates

2. After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...: Cannot find a fix in Display Settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recent-update-i-have-a-small-upper-left/18f1dcfa-22e2-41b6-b401-14c3f166e864
  3. After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...: Cannot find a fix in Display Settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recent-update-i-have-a-small-upper-left/18f1dcfa-22e2-41b6-b401-14c3f166e864
  4. After recent update I have a small upper left duplicate screen that blocks apps opening...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why do I get a name duplication error when submitting an update of an application to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get a name duplication error when submitting an update of an application to...: I have an application in Microsoft Store that I want to update. I have updated the application, but when I submit it I get a certification report with the message:'The product name does not accurately represent the product. The product name contains the title of another piece...
  6. Why do I get a name duplication error when submitting an update of an application to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why do I get a name duplication error when submitting an update of an application to...: I have an application in Microsoft Store that I want to update. I have updated the application, but when I submit it I get a certification report with the message:'The product name does not accurately represent the product. The product name contains the title of another piece...
  7. Why do I get a name duplication error when submitting an update of an application to...

8. Windows Updates causing "duplicate" IP

Windows Updates causing "duplicate" IP: Hello all, hoping someone else has run into this and can provide some ideas.At my work place, in my department each person has 2 sets of PCs. 1 on the normal company network IPs where we are all just standard users and IT manages everything, and another on our own VLAN for...
  9. Windows Updates causing "duplicate" IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Updates causing "duplicate" IP: Hello all, hoping someone else has run into this and can provide some ideas.At my work place, in my department each person has 2 sets of PCs. 1 on the normal company network IPs where we are all just standard users and IT manages everything, and another on our own VLAN for...
  10. Windows Updates causing "duplicate" IP

in Windows 10 Gaming