Windows 10: duplicate usb drives in windows 10 file explorer

Discus and support duplicate usb drives in windows 10 file explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why has Microsoft not created a fix for this common problem with an update? There seem to be a huge number of people who have this problem and there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by warp ten, Jan 15, 2019.

1. warp ten Win User

duplicate usb drives in windows 10 file explorer

Why has Microsoft not created a fix for this common problem with an update? There seem to be a huge number of people who have this problem and there was no clear answer from Microsoft in the closed thread on how to fix this issue. Personally I do not want to be editing the registry to fix a problem you should correct. --Bob

:)

warp ten, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2019
  3. duplicate usb drives in windows 10 file explorer

This FIX resolved my problem of duplicating USB drives in left hand tree in Windows 10 File Explorer

Stephen H Stegemann, Jan 15, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

StarTech Announces USB Drive Duplicator

StarTech.com, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts, has announced the release of a new USB Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser (SKU: USBDUP15), a portable solution for simultaneously copying one USB flash drive to up to five USB flash drives at speeds of up to 1.5GB per minute or securely erasing up to six flash drives. The duplicator is the most compact of its kind on the market, ideal for users who need a portable way to distribute data from a single flash drive onto many, or completely remove content from multiple flash drives simultaneously.

"StarTech.com's USB Flash Drive Duplicator can boost productivity and save time for IT and Marketing professionals who need to constantly generate multiple software and marketing collateral distributions while they're away from the office" said Juliet Wei, Senior Product Manager for StarTech.com. "Compared to traditional CDs or DVDs, USB flash drives provide a more cost-effective and convenient way to distribute files and information. The USB Flash Drive Duplicator can drastically reduce the time needed to create multiple copies, which is extremely useful for many industries, including IT professionals who need to deploy operating system files or software, or make quick data backups, or for marketing professionals who distribute content using flash drives."

duplicate usb drives in windows 10 file explorer 25a_thm.jpg

duplicate usb drives in windows 10 file explorer 25b_thm.jpg

duplicate usb drives in windows 10 file explorer 25c_thm.jpg

Features of the USB Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser (USBDUP15), include:
    • Supports USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 Flash Drives
    • 1:5 standalone duplication with 2 duplication modes
    • Erase up to 6 USB flash drives with single-pass and multi-pass overwriting/DoD erasing
    • High-speed duplication at 1.5GB per minute
    • TAA compliant
    • Built-in LCD display
    • Check drive capacity, quality and speed with intuitive task management
    • Supports Asynchronous, Synchronous copy modes, for quick batch swapping with 64 MB of internal memory
    MSRP for StarTech.com's USB Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser (SKU: USBDUP15) is £580.00 (GBP exc. VAT) in the UK. The drive dock will be available from Insight, Misco, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and is also distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Exertis Micro-P.

For more information, visit this page.

btarunr, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. duplicate usb drives in windows 10 file explorer - Similar Threads - duplicate usb drives

2. External drives are duplicated in File Explorer on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External drives are duplicated in File Explorer on Windows 11.: When either USB flash drives or external hard drives for backup are plugged in any of the USB ports, they show up as duplicates in File Explorer. I have been having problems with Windows Backup, and it may be confused by this....
  3. External drives are duplicated in File Explorer on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External drives are duplicated in File Explorer on Windows 11.: When either USB flash drives or external hard drives for backup are plugged in any of the USB ports, they show up as duplicates in File Explorer. I have been having problems with Windows Backup, and it may be confused by this....
  4. File Explorer Duplicating Drive Entries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Duplicating Drive Entries: File Explorer is displaying duplicate directories for two external hard drives and card reader. Ex. Drive H and all card reader drives are displayed twice. I have run Scandisk twice and DISM and no problems were identified. All drives can be accessed from either display. Is...
  5. File Explorer Duplicating Drive Entries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Duplicating Drive Entries: File Explorer is displaying duplicate directories for two external hard drives and card reader. Ex. Drive H and all card reader drives are displayed twice. I have run Scandisk twice and DISM and no problems were identified. All drives can be accessed from either display. Is...
  6. File Explorer Duplicating Drive Entries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Duplicate drives in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate drives in Windows Explorer: Hi there, Recently i got duplicated drives in Windows explorer, see the screenshot. Any idea how to fix? [img] 155957
  8. Windows File Explorer Duplicates Drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer Duplicates Drives: In my PC tower I have two 1.0TB solid state drives (C and E). Connected externally I have two 2.0TB and one 3.0TB portable disc drives (G, H and I) and also a 16GB memory stick used as a ReadyBoost (drive F). In my Windows File Explorer Drives C and E show normally (i.e. once...
  9. USB Duplication in Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Duplication in Explorer: I have just bought two new SanDisk 32 GB USBs and when I insert each of them in my Vaio laptop, it show as duplicated - showing "This PC - removable disk (E) and the other just removable disk (E). Even the contents I have put on one have been duplicated. Can anyone tell me if...
  10. Duplicate fixed Drives on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate fixed Drives on File Explorer: Hello! It's the same as before, I thought I'd fixed it. I performed a restore from before the Windows Update on the 20th October. The duplicate drives had gone, however I could run any office programs. Excell said not enough memory when I opened it, I have 6gb. Word...