Windows 10: duplicate user accounts in office 365

Discus and support duplicate user accounts in office 365 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; in my office 365 home subscription i have two users - ones i have shared with - accounts -- how do i correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JerryWhite1, Sep 5, 2018.

1. duplicate user accounts in office 365

in my office 365 home subscription i have two users - ones i have shared with - accounts -- how do i correct this?

:)

JerryWhite1, Sep 5, 2018

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Jurgen G. Win User

duplicate user accounts in office 365

Exchange, Office 365 account sync error

Thank you Cliffard for your contribution,

What kind of Office 365 do you have? Is it a business subscription or Office 365 Home, because I suggest there is something with the account.

You can contact Office 365 support in your region.

Kindest Regards,

Jurgen G., Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

duplicate user accounts in office 365

1. duplicate user accounts in office 365 - Similar Threads - duplicate user accounts

2. 2 user accounts - Office 2016 admin profile / Office 365 2nd?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 user accounts - Office 2016 admin profile / Office 365 2nd?: Hi I have 2 user accounts in my Win10 (Ver 21H1) setup. The 2nd account was created after the main was already in use. Main administrator account (personal): Contains main user libraries (photos, music, documents), software and applications. It also has Office 2016 installed,...
  3. office 365 and or MS accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    office 365 and or MS accounts: I have companies sending me documents linked to a SharePoint box they hold docs in. MS I think claims i have a business and personal account using the same email address. I attempted to log in my account yet am receiving an error message as shown below. I have attempted to...
  4. duplicate a user account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    duplicate a user account?: is there someway to duplicate a user account - all the shortcuts, installed software, group policy settings, firewall settings, hard drive permissions and etc. making this anew would just take so much time i want this for testing purposes and backup thanks a lot...
  5. Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365: I use Outlook on Windows 365 on a Windows 10 Desktop. I have many sub-folders and many sub-sub folders. However, now under DELETED ITEMS, all these folders appear - empty as well as in strict alphabetical order. I would like to get rid of these extra folders, but am...
  6. Duplicate user accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Duplicate user accounts: I accidently created a duplicate user for myself on my HP laptop. Can I move files or consolidate the info into my main user name? I don't want files in two places....
  7. office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 account: I want to add a computer to my office 365 account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-account/976e110e-fae8-43ab-9520-8b38d37744ac"
  8. Problem with Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Office 365 account: Machine is a Dell Inspiron 4477 AIO running Windows 10 1809 and Office 365. Today I decided to check for updates to Office so I opened Excel, chose File/Accounts and got a message saying, "there were problems with my account. To fix them please sign in again." plus a box...
  9. duplicate users in office 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate users in office 365 account: in my office 365 account there are two duplicate users - how do i delete one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/duplicate-users-in-office-365-account/03236fdd-3c5c-4d9b-9797-0bcf38f18669
  10. Office 365 multiple users

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 multiple users: I know this is a Mac OS question but I feel I have more chance of a good answer on here. It relates to our home subscription of office 365. On windows 10 it works great, one install slot but office 365 applications available to all users of the pc. On Mac a different story,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. duplication of office 365 users