Windows 10: Duplicate Windows Programs?

Discus and support Duplicate Windows Programs? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 Pro. It has it's own folder with ~ 24GB/102,000 files. I also have a Windows.old folder and in that there's a Windows folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulMarchese, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Duplicate Windows Programs?

I'm running Windows 10 Pro. It has it's own folder with ~ 24GB/102,000 files. I also have a Windows.old folder and in that there's a Windows folder that has ~28GB/210,000 files. I am using Hyper V but it seems that I have a duplicate Windows programs. Can I delete the Windows.old/Windows files? They both have current dated files.

:)

PaulMarchese, Aug 25, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 25, 2020
  3. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Does the program you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Duplicate Windows Programs?

How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Do either of the programs you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Duplicate Windows Programs?

1. Duplicate Windows Programs? - Similar Threads - Duplicate Programs

2. I have duplicate files in Program and Program x86. Can I delete one of them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have duplicate files in Program and Program x86. Can I delete one of them?: I have two program files: Programs and Programs X86 that appear to have duplicate files. Can I delete one of the duplicates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-duplicate-files-in-program-and-program-x86/cd70420d-7f3c-42b3-8abb-5c13b124b452
  3. I have duplicate files in Program and Program x86. Can I delete one of them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have duplicate files in Program and Program x86. Can I delete one of them?: I have two program files: Programs and Programs X86 that appear to have duplicate files. Can I delete one of the duplicates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-duplicate-files-in-program-and-program-x86/cd70420d-7f3c-42b3-8abb-5c13b124b452
  4. I have duplicate files in Program and Program x86. Can I delete one of them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows 10 duplicated program files after having an SSD installed

windows 10 duplicated program files after having an SSD installed: Hello after having my SSD installed i seem to have the same program files on both my nes ssd and my old hard drive so i was asking myself if i could delete the ones on my hard drive?In this case the C disk is my ssd and the duplicated files are in disk D\...
  6. windows 10 duplicated program files after having an SSD installed

windows 10 duplicated program files after having an SSD installed: Hello after having my SSD installed i seem to have the same program files on both my nes ssd and my old hard drive so i was asking myself if i could delete the ones on my hard drive?In this case the C disk is my ssd and the duplicated files are in disk D\...
  7. windows 10 duplicated program files after having an SSD installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Duplicate File Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate File Program: G'day, I purchased the Duplicated file program. I inserted my PHOTO STICK into the usb. I clicked on search. The program ran. At the end, there was a picture of the originals and underneath a tick in the duplicated photo. I clicked delete. Now, most of the photos have been...
  9. Duplicate File Program

Duplicate File Program: G'day, I purchased the Duplicated file program. I inserted my PHOTO STICK into the usb. I clicked on search. The program ran. At the end, there was a picture of the originals and underneath a tick in the duplicated photo. I clicked delete. Now, most of the photos have been...
  10. Duplicate File Program